I Love You Too

Dick slowly slid his fingers into the hem of my panties changing the speed from quick and lustful, to slow and passionate, as his fingers slid my panties down exposing my rear and down past my thighs. His lips stayed locked with mine, his arms then wrapping firmly around my body, gently pulling me up to his chest, as my own arms climbed up and around his neck to pull myself up closer to his. My mouth opened as I felt his tongue brush past my lips, my tongue then sliding up to meet his own, with my hips arching up towards his, our hips meeting together as his bulge brushed against my crotch. Dick's fingers reach up into my hair tangling with it, his other arm sliding down to my rear, his fingers then gripped it firmly. His tongue continued to tangle with mine as my own fingers went down to his torso to trace his six pack, and then his v-line where I gripped onto the hem of his pants and boxers, pulling them down quickly to expose his hard cock.

As he felt my movements, he whispered against my lips between kisses, "Is this...your...first...time?"

I shook my head in response as I muttered, "No. It's not."

He lifted his head up from mine as his eyebrows furrowed into a frown gazing down at me. "That...upsets me. Who was your first?"

I narrowed my eyes looking up at him. "It was a one night stand and definitely not one of my finest moments...I regret doing it. I was being a stupid child."

He narrowed his blue eyes as his head suddenly came back down, his lips forcefully connecting back with mine, and his left hand digging into my hair as he pulled my head back to expose my neck, where his mouth suddenly attacked it with kisses and bites. A soft gasp escaped from my mouth as his head moved down to my neck, his other arm wrapping around my waist to pull the rest of my body up to his, as my own arms reached up and locked around his neck pulling myself up closer to him.

Suddenly, he grabbed both of my arms and forced me back down to the bed, then his body slid down mine leaving a trail of kisses down my chest and torso, his head stopping just above my wet spot, as his hands held my body firmly down against the mattress. I then felt a shiver of pleasure creep into my lower body as his tongue slid into my mound licking up the juices slowly. His hands moved to my inner thighs firmly spreading my legs further apart licking me rougher and rougher, the pleasure slowly increasing in my lower stomach, as my eyes shut and lips parting to let out a very quiet moan of pleasure. My arms rested to the sides of my head as my fingers turned and dug into the sheets, my chin tilting up, and my hips lifting up slightly towards his mouth. He continued to lick my pussy slowly and rhythmically, but then his pace increased as his tongue pushed harder into me, the pleasure suddenly increasing at a rapid speed. I squeezed my eyes shut from the pleasure my breathing becoming heavier and heavier, then gripping even tighter into the sheets, moaning slightly louder from the pleasure shivering up my body.

Dick then lifted his head from my wet spot as his body moved across mine until his lips stopped at my neck and started sucking on that spot. Then, he suddenly thrusted his hips forward not even hesitating as his hard cock entered me. I let out a gentle gasp of pleasure as I tilted my head back, when he then thrusted once more inside of me roughly biting gently onto my neck. Pleasure entered my lower body as my lower jaw quivered from the feeling. His hands then slid up my arms locking with my own hands as the rest of his muscular body pinned me to the bed not letting me move. The pace of his thrusts steadily got faster and faster, the pleasure building more and more, and my lower legs clenched against the sides of his body.

I continued to slightly gasp from the pleasure with his every thrust as I then felt his lips lock onto mine, his hands squeezing mine gently, and his body continued to move faster and faster. I moaned quietly as and more often as his body kept moving and moving or bodies colliding together, my hips moving up to meet his with every thrust.

All of the built up pleasure burst open as my body twitched slightly under his body as my head felt fuzzy, I squeezed my eyes shut, and I let out a staggered breath and took a shaky one in as a small sound escaped my lips on his. Almost immediately, Dick grunted briefly as I felt something hot enter my body, his movements stopping as he held himself there for a moment before relaxing his body.

He lifted his head centimeters away from mine as we both opened our eyes breathing heavily. "I love you, Jasmine," he said to me gazing straight into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile, completely forgetting my pride at that point. All I knew was that I loved him back...