29. Kiss Me Again

One more chapter after this I'M SAD. Enjoy.

-

"Who's skinny jeans are these!?"

Vera yelled questioningly from the bunk room, holding up a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. She stood dressed in only a long black sleeveless shirt.

"Those are Ashton's!" Luke yelled back after seeing the old pair of skinny jeans he'd outgrown and given to Ashton who was the shortest out of the boys.

"I'm wearing them!" Vera announced, slipping them on. Since herself and Ashton are quite hefty in the thigh department, his jeans fit her damn near perfectly despite the pant legs being a little long(she just rolled them up).

"Vera why are you always wearing Ashton's clothes?" Michael asked coming through to the bunk room. He slipped his arms around her waist, leaning down and resting his chin on her shoulder. He pressed a tiny kiss on her neck, just below her ear.

"Because you guys have terrible taste in clothes." She teased and turned around in her boyfriends arms when she heard him fake gasp. "I am offended. I have excellent taste in clothes thank you very much my darling." "Same!" Luke yelled, voice muffled by three day old popcorn.

"I'm kidding. They're just comfortable and Ash doesn't mind. And you guys share clothes all the time so don't look at me." Vera said dismissing the subject with one look on her face.

Michael smirked and with his pale hands still wrapped around soft curves, he squeezed Vera's hips. His voice was deep and raspy and only loud enough for her to hear.

"I think you'd look stunning in my clothes babe." He whispered, his warm breath making Vera desperately hold back a shiver. She smiled though.

"You horny idiot."

~

Because there was limited food in the bus' fridge, Ashton decided they needed to go shopping. Michael quickly agreed and they stopped at the nearest grocery store. Calum and Luke stayed in the bus, claiming they were tired and "needed" to play Fifa.

"Hey Vera, hop in." Michael said as he pushed the cart into the store. She giggled and climbed into the cart carefully.

She leaned back and looked up Michael, lips in a pink pout. Michael chuckled and leaned down, placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

"To the chocolate milk!" Ashton exclaimed, who demanded Sara push his 6 foot-something self in a cart. She just rolled her eyes, and pushed the man-child towards the refrigerated isle.

"We're getting chips!" Michael shouted and Sara waved, signaling she heard. Michael pushed Vera towards the chip isle, chatting about what kinda chips he wanted.

Vera hummed a song as she grabbed a bag of lime-flavoured Tostitos chips and held them close to her chest.

Michael chuckled as he grabbed a couple bags of Doritos and dill pickle. He then picked up a box of Coke and a box of grape soda. Vera grabbed a 2L bottle of Diet Pepsi, something she'd recently got into.

Michael steered them to another isle, and watched as Vera bobbed her head to a song only she could hear.

While deciding which cereal he wanted, Michael forgot all about the Fruit Loops he was reaching for as Vera started singing out loud.

"...it's been a while since I felt butterflies, do you feel the same way too?"

Michael recognized the song instantly. It was Kiss Me Again by We Are The In Crowd. It was a beautiful song, with Alex Gaskarth's vocals adding to the magic.