7. Do I Wanna Know?

I'm getting really shit at updating again. Please enjoy. The title of this chapter is dedicated to my bae Gina.

-

Vera's POV

After a fun, yummy, light conversation filled lunch, I quietly put our meals on my hotel tab.

The boys didn't ask me any too-personal questions, and I was relieved. I talked to Luke a little about Canada and the weather and occasionally made comments on things the boys said.

They were really sweet and fun to talk to. When we left the restaurant, I walked them back to their car, with Michael's arm around me again. Which I was really starting to like. The band gave me hugs and thanked me for lunch. Michael hugged me a little longer though. I handed him the bag with his skinny jeans.

I started taking his sweater off but he stopped me. "Keep it. It looks better on you." "Really?" "Yeah, I want you to have it." I hugged him again. "Thank you Mikey." I let the nickname slip but he didn't say anything.

"Let me see your phone." he held his hand out and I raised an eyebrow but I gave it to him anyway. He typed something quickly and handed it back. It was his number, and he set his contact name as Mikey. I smiled at his cuteness.

"You'll text me later?" he asked shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and he smiled. He waved before he hopped in the back of the SUV. Ashton and Calum waved from their seats and pulled out of the parking lot. Before they left, the back window rolled down and Luke's head popped out. He yelled bye and waved, flashing a smile.

As they left my sight, I looked back on the last three days. I couldn't believe what I'd gotten myself into. Getting lost and assaulted, breaking into a celebrity's home and then hanging out with them. My life has never been this crazy. Not even when I left home.

I wrapped my arms around myself, comforted by the warmth of Michael's sweater.

Or I guess it's my sweater now.

-

Michael's POV

Vera texted me when the boys and I got home and I asked her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow. She agreed and I told her to meet me at the marina near her hotel.

I wanted to spend more time with her and get to know her before our tour started up again. At lunch I noticed that Luke seemed to be interested in her too. I saw them taste testing eachother's meals. I felt a bit bad for kicking him but I had to let him know she was off limits.

I wanted her.

*Three weeks later*

Vera has been hanging out with the band nearly everyday. We've gotten to know her pretty well and we all love her.

She still won't talk about home or why she's in Australia alone. I know she won't tell us until she's ready but I have a feeling she's hiding something.

Do I wanna know?

Of course I do, but I don't wanna scare her off. We've become really close and I can't lose that. I noticed how much happier I've felt since that first night with Vera.

I actually realized how Vera's presence has changed the band. Everyone seems more relaxed and peppy. We've all formed a good relationship with her. I'm still a little concerned about her and Luke though. I know Luke likes her. And the way they interact is different from the rest of us. I can't figure it out.

I know for sure she likes me the way I like her but I'm scared she likes Luke the same way too. I don't know what I'd do if she went out with him.

I don't wanna drown again.

-

Ugh, I'm not totally in love with this chapter. It's kind of a filler cause I have these ideas that I wanna get to and I don't wanna drag you through each day until then. Thats why I fast forwarded three weeks.

Anyways, I hope I'm keeping anyone who's reading interested. I know ASHLEY is, and I love her for that.

Please vote and all that sweet stuff.

ALSO, MY BIRTHDAY WAS ON THE 20TH AND I AM NOW 19. YAS, ME AND MICHAEL FUCKING CLIFFORD HAVE THE SAME BDAY. LIKE IF I EVER MEET HIM, I'M GONNA TELL HIM WE SHOULD PARTY.

-Cristina