Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Selena’s P.O.V

“Hey Susan” I said sitting next to her.

“Hi” she said looking up from her book

“How’s life?” I asked

“Life’s good”

“How’s your mate?” I asked curiously.

“SHH, what the hell is wrong with you?” she said

“what, Wyatt and Zach are out with your dad. No one is here.” I said.

“It doesn’t matter, and besides why would I tell you anything about my mate?”

“Well, we’re friends so why shouldn’t you tell me?”

“listen missy, we are not friends, you are still the enemy just because I’ve been a bit nice to you doesn’t mean we’re automatically friends.” She said snapping her book shut.

“Fine” I said not bothering to hide the hurt expression on my face. I mean I really thought we were making progress but I guess I was wrong. “I’ll leave you alone.” I said and then left to look for Caspian.

“Hey Caspian, come on we’re going home.” I told him and went outside to wait in the car.

The ride to my kingdom was tense. Caspian sensed I was in a bad mood so he stayed silent the whole ride something that I appreciated. I just needed to be at home in the living room sitting with my brothers and Cassidy but today just wasn’t my day. I entered the house and the first thing that met my ears was the sound of Cassidy crying.

“What’s going on?” I asked damon who was just staring at Cassidy.

“I don’t know, she’s just being a baby today.” Damon said and that was apparently the wrong thing to say because Cassidy just started to cry harder and she started to screaming too.

“SO APPARENTLY IT WASN’T ENOUGH FOR YOU TO CALL ME FAT NOW YOU CALL ME A BABY TOO.” Cassidy yelled at damon.

“You called her fat?” I asked damon. “Why would you do that?”

“I didn’t call her fat, I just said that the dress she’s wearing was a bit tight and she started crying about how I called her fat.”

“Cassidy even if Damon called you fat don’t you think you’re exaggerating a bit by causing all of this fuss?”

“Oh, so now you’re on his side.”

“What the hell is wrong with you today?” I asked. “ I come home hoping to hang out with you guys and I find you crying over nothing.”

“She’s probably PMSing” Damon muttered.

“I’m not pmsing, you’re pmsing.” She yelled at Damon.

“Whoa, what the hell is going on here?” Derrick said. “Babe, why are you crying?”

“The whole world is being mean to me today.” She said as Derrick pulled her for a hug.

“Really, now Selena and I are the whole world.” Damon scoffed at her.

“Hey don’t drag me into this, you made her cry.”

“It’s ok babe. Don’t cry.” Derrick said still confused about what was going on.

“I think you should take her to your room.” I told Derrick

“You see, they don’t want me to sit with them.” Cassidy said as she started crying harder.

“Geez, what crawled up your ass?” I muttered but unfortunately Cassidy heard it.