CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12

Selena’s P.O.V

Knock……knock…..knock…..

 Ugh why is my blissful sleep always ruined by someone knocking. I groaned and decided to ignore it. As I was drifting back to sleep I heard a knock again.

“Come in.” I said.

The door to my room opened and in came Mia. “Princess Selena it’s time for you to get up and get ready for the ball.”

 Oh shit I totally forgot about the ball. Ally’s cousins Michael got engaged and threw this engagement party. I met Michael a couple of times and he was a nice man. I’m really happy he found the right girl for him.

“Fine.”

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. After I was done with my shower I wore a turquoise dress. It was one shoulder dress and it reached my knees. I put on some light make up to match my dress and wore matching turquoise heels. By the time I was done it was 6:30 and the party starts at 7. I headed downstairs where Caspian was waiting for me.

“Hey, look at you, you look good.” I said.

“Thanks, you look absolutely stunning.”

“Thanks.”

“Are you ready to go?” Caspian asked.

“Yup.” I said popping the p.

We headed to the party and arrived just in time. When we entered I was surprised to see that there were many people already there. As soon as we entered we were greeted by people. I took my time chit chatting with them all and at the same time heading to the royal table. ( this table is for all the princes and princesses of all kingdoms to hang around and get to chat.) As I was headed to the royal table Dmitri Ally’s personal bodyguard spotted us and made his way over to us.

“Princess Selena you look stunning.” He said kissing my hand.

“Hey Dmitri you look quite handsome yourself.” I said.

Thanks. Come on Ally’s waiting for you.” he said and with that we headed over to the royal table.

My eyes swept the royal table until they landed on Ally talking to none other than Wyatt and Zach Archibald. I have to say they looked quite handsome standing there talking to Ally in their suit’s looking as hot as ever. I looked around the room and noticed lots of girl staring at Wyatt and Zach undressing them with their eyes.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my  name being called by Ally. I turned around just in time to see her throwing her arms around me.

“Selena, you came. Thank you so much for coming I haven’t seen you in a while.”Ally said hugging me.

“Of course I came I told you I’d come didn’t I?” I said hugging her back.

“Yes you did. Come on I want you to meet someone.” She said. And with that she took me over to the royal table. She took me over to meet none other than Wyatt and Zach Archibald.

“Wyatt, Zach.”Ally said, “I would like you to meet my best friend Princess Selena.” Wyatt and Zach turned to look at us and their eyes bulged out of their sockets. I heard Ally giggle next to me probably because of their reaction. Wyatt and Zach quickly composed themselves. Wyatt stepped forward and  kissed my hand, As soon as his lips touched my hands I felt tingles shoot throughout my arm. “Princess Selena. It’s a pleasure to meet you. You look breathtaking.”