chapter 10

Ch10

Selena’s P.O.V

I was in a deep sleep until I heard someone calling my name.

“Selena, Selena babe, wake up.” The voice said. Hmm I wonder where I heard that voice before. It was very familiar.

“Selena.” The voice said.

“Go away I want to sleep.”

I heard a chuckle, and I sighed committing the sound to memory for it sounded like music to my ears. A minute passed and I was drifting back to sleep when I felt someone’s lips against mine. Those lips were so soft, and warm. They fit perfectly with mine and I couldn’t help but kiss that person back. Oh well at least I know it’s a guy, wait what if it wasn’t I really didn’t want to end up kissing a girl. No offense to any lesbian it’s not like I have anything against them it’s just that I wasn’t one. I decided to open my eyes to find out whose lips were on mine. I opened my eyes just as the person pulled away. Damn why did that person pull away I so wanted those lips back on mine.

“Babe ? Are you okay ?”I snapped out of my daze and saw none other than Wyatt Archibald staring at me.

“Wyatt ?” I asked rubbing my eyes to make sure he was still there. When he was still there I cocked my head to the side confused.

“Babe what’s wrong ? You look confused.” He said.

“Wyatt, what are yo-” I didn’t get to finish my question because Wyatt crashed his lips to mine.

“Shh” he murmured against my lips. He kissed me passionately wrapping his arms around my waist and placing me on his lap with our lips still locked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and drove my fingers through his sexy hair as I kissed him back with just as much passion. His lips trailed kisses from my lips to my jaw making their way up and down my neck making me moan.

“I want you Selena. I want you so bad.” He whispered in my ears.

“I want you to Wyatt.” I said nibbling on his ear making him moan.

“Are you sure ?” he asked his hand at the hem of my shirt. But instead of answering him I kissed him with so much passion showing him just how much I wanted him. He seemed to understand exactly what I wanted but before he could go any further I jolted up  from my sleep wide awake, breathing hard. I looked around the room and when I didn’t see Wyatt I instantly relaxed. Oh thank god it was a dream. It was just a dream Selena calm down. I went to the bathroom and splashed freezing water on my face. I went back and sat down on my bed and started thinking. Ugh stupid me, why the hell am I dreaming about being intimate with Wyatt. I mean it’s not like I like him. It’s because you were thinking about the way he made you feel while drinking your blood. I groaned I do not like Wyatt Archibald. I had an amazing boyfriend Ryan and I was perfectly satisfied with him. I’m just going to stop thinking about Wyatt and go back to sleep. I looked at the time and groaned it was four am. Yup I’m definitely going back to sleep, but sleep never came. An hour and half passed until I couldn’t take it anymore I got up and decided to go for a jog.  I changed into some shorts that came until my knees and  shirt suitable for jogging. I went out and wondered around the castle’s ground until I heard Caspian calling my name.

“I’m here Caspian.”

“What are you doing ? how long have you been awake ?”

“An hour or so. Come on I want to go for a jog.”

We went for a jog around the city and watched as the children were waiting for the buses to take them to school. We were greeted by people that were awake because of work or school and after 2 hours of jogging we went back home.