chapter 9

Ch9

Selena’s P.O.V

Knock, knock

Knock, knock

Knock, knock

Ugh who is this annoying person that is ruining my blissful sleep. I was exhausted and out of energy from lack of blood and I couldn’t even get out of bed to see who was knocking continuously.

“Princess Selena. Are you awake ?” I heard Mia asking. Mia is just of the maids in the house.  

You can come in Mia.”

“Good morning princess. Your father told me to tell you that he’s waiting for you downstairs.”

“Ok, I’ll be there.” And with that Mia left the room. I tried to get out of bed but I couldn’t so instead of getting up like I was supposed to I just stayed there laying on my bed. After what seemed like 15 minutes I heard another knock on the door. I groaned and buried my head further into my pillow. There was another knock on the door and then Caspian entered.

“Selena, why are you still in bed ??” Didn’t Mia wake you up ??” Caspian said snatching the covers and tossing them on the other side of the bed where I can’t reach them.

“Caspian” I whined “It’s cold give me my blanket back.”

“No, now get up.”

“I can’t. I’m exhausted I’m tired I can’t move.”

“Well you have to. If you want to get your strength back.”

“How am I going to get my strength back by getting out of bed ?” I asked rubbing my eyes tiredly. Instead of giving him a chance to answer I answered instead of him by saying “I can’t so now you can you please let me sleep.”

He groaned, “Selena van der woodsen get your ass out of bed right now.”

“Why ?? I told you already I want to sleep. And since when do you tell me to get my ass out of bed ? What happened to Selena can you please get out of bed huh?”

“Ok fine be childish. Selena can you please get out of bed ? happy now ?”

I glared at him, “No I’m not and besides you didn’t answer my questions.”

“Ugh, what’s wrong with you today?  Seriously you’re not usually this stubborn in the morning. Now would you please get out of bed.”

“Nope. Not until you answer my questions.” I knew I was being stubborn but oh well I wasn’t in my best moods.

“Fine, you want me to answer your questions.”

“Yes I do.”

“Ok, well I’ve been asking you nicely to get out of bed but you wouldn’t listen to me so I got frustrated. And well you need to get out of bed because both prince Wyatt and Zach are here along with their father.”

As soon as I heard that Wyatt and Zach were here I sat up and narrowed my eyes at him, “Why are they here ?”

“Well because apparently you’re not the only one that looks like shi- I mean suffering from exhaustion.”

I glared at him, “Good choice of words Caspian.”

He smiled sheepishly at me and handed me clothes and ushered me towards the bathroom.  Ten minutes later I was ready and descending the stairs. As soon as I entered the room I could sense the tension in the room but I honestly couldn’t care less. I could barely stand and I had so much help from Caspian while going down the stairs. I looked at Wyatt and saw that he could barely keep his eyes open and that he basically looked like shit.