chapter 17

Chapter 17

Selena’s P.O.V

It was finally the weekend and I was excited to spend the day with my boyfriend Ryan, which is why I was I woke up an hour earlier and decided to take my time while getting ready. I went and took a shower and then put on black denim skirt and red v-neck top. I made my way and saw all of the Archibald’s downstairs waiting for me to come down.

“Good morning.” I said smiling.

“Good morning princess, you seem to be in a good mood.” King Vincent said.

“I am.” I said smiling so wide I’m surprised my face wasn’t sore yet.

“Any plans?”

“Yup, I going out with my boyfriend.”

“That’s great, hope you have fun.” He said

“Thank you.” I said and we all sat down to eat. I ate breakfast quickly and then headed home because that’s where Ryan’s going to meet me and I needed to be there before Ryan got there or he was going to ask questions. Lucky for me I reached my house five minutes before Ryan did. I went to my dad’s office to chat with him a bit until Ryan came and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door and our maid Aubrey stepped in.

“Sorry to interrupt but princess Mr. Ryan is here to see you.” she said.

“Ok thanks, tell him I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Ok princess.” She said and left the room. I went over to my dad and gave him a kiss on his cheek and said, “Got to go daddy. Talk to you later.”

“Have fun baby girl, and be careful.”

“Don’t worry.” I hollered back and made my way downstairs.

“Hey babe.” Ryan said as soon as he spotted me.

“Hi” I said giving him a kiss. It was supposed to be a small kiss but Ryan had other plans because he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wove my fingers through his hair. I played with his hair for a few minutes and then pulled away before he decided to deepen the kiss.

“As much as I’m enjoying this. I’m craving ice-cream so can we please go get some?” I asked breathlessly.

“Yeah, come on let’s go.” He said.

“Caspian, come on we’re leaving.” I said. And yes Caspian does come with me on dates he just sits on a different table.

We went to the human world and went to the ice-cream shop. You might wonder why we go to the human world and not my kingdom well because there are less paparazzi in the human world. But they still sometimes find us. We ordered our ice-cream and found a booth at the back of the shop and went to sit down. I was leaning on Ryan while he had his arms around my shoulder. Even though we weren’t really doing anything other than talking, laughing, and occasionally kissing I was having a really good time, but apparently I spoke too soon because I heard his voice.

“Princess Selena?? How lovely it is to see you here.” I heard the mocking tone of , you guessed it, Wyatt Archibald.

I took a deep breath and then let it out slowly before looking up at Wyatt and Zach and plastering a fake smile on my face.

“Prince Wyatt, Prince Zach, it’s very lovely indeed to see you here.” I said while giving them both kisses on their cheeks.

We stood there just staring at each other before I remembered Ryan was standing next to me. “Oh Prince Wyatt, Prince Zach this is my boyfriend Ryan.” I said emphasizing the word boyfriend. “Ryan, these are the princes of the Archibald kingdom, Prince Wyatt and Prince Zach.”