CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19

IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END.

Recap:

 “It’s nothing my boyfriend broke up with me.” I said. “And apparently I’m not worth it to break up with face to face. He broke up with me over the phone.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” He said giving me a hug which I gladly returned. When we pulled back our faces were inches apart and I could feel his minty breath on my lips. Speaking of lips Wyatt’s lips looked so inviting and I just wanted him to kiss me into oblivion, and if I didn’t know better I would say that Wyatt read my mind because he lowered his face towards mine and brushed his lips against mine and said “You are always worth it.” Before crashing his lips onto mine igniting the hidden fireworks between us.

Selena’s P.O.V

Wyatt’s lips were warm on mine, molding almost perfectly on my mouth. I closed my eyes and let my lips move against him in a smooth motion that made it feel like we had kissed before. He brushed my hair behind my shoulder, tracing my cheek gently as he sucked on my bottom lip causing me to moan into his mouth. After a while of us just kissing we broke away from each other and started kissing each others necks until we reached the spot where we usually drank from each other and bit down. We both drank each others blood hungrily moaning at the taste. After we were both satisfied we went back to attacking each others lips and now that I had no boyfriend to worry about I could enjoy Wyatt’s kiss. I froze as a thought entered my head just because Ryan and I broke up doesn’t mean that Wyatt and Brittney did too.

“Wyatt” I gasped pulling away from him.

“Hmm.” He said pulling me in for another kiss.

“Wyatt, we should stop.” I said pulling away from him again.

“Why? We’re both clearly enjoying it.”

“I know, but Wyatt what about brittney?”

“Selena” Wyatt groaned “you stopped kissing me to ask about her.”

“Well, ye-” I started to say but he interrupted me by saying.”Don’t worry, I broke up with her.”

“Why? Please don’t tell me its because she attacked me.”

“Well, not exactly. Her attacking you was part of the reason but when I went to confront her about it I found her in bed with another man.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I said

“It’s fine” he said wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer to him.” Just forget about it.” He whispered against my lips before kissing me passionatly. Our kisses only got more passionate and hot. We were both so lost in each other that the knock on the door startled us both causing us to break apart.

“Selena, are you okay?” Caspian asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Ok, well are you done you’ve been up here for a while now and Max is here.”

“OK, I’ll be right there. Just give me five minutes.”

“Ok, I’ll wait for you downstairs.”

As soon as Caspian left Wyatt lips were on mine again and as much as I wanted to stay in his arms and continue kissing him I couldn’t. “Wyatt” I gasped placing my forhead against his. “I have to go”

“Your leaving me?” he said pouting slightly and I couldn’t resist giving him a kiss.

“As much as I want to stay here with you I can’t. I have to go to my moms house.”