chapter 11

Ch11

Wyatt’s P.O.V

Beep……………………. Beep………………………….. Beep…………………………..

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. Why the hell did I set it at 7 a.m. Oh yeah I have to go to selena’s house and apologize to the maid. I dragged myself out of bed and went to take a shower. I got dressed ate breakfast and went out. By the time I reached the van der woodsen’s palace it was 8 o‘clock. I was escorted inside by a guard and was told to wait in the living room. After five minutes a man entered.

“Prince Wyatt, I’m assuming you’re here for princess selena?”

“Yeah, is she here?”

“I’m sorry, but the princess has work to do and she’s not really here right now.”

“Ok, I really don’t want to be rude, but who are you?”

“Oh right sorry. My name is Vladimir and I’m the family doctor.”

“Great then I guess you can help me.” I said. “I’m hoping you would show me where the girl that I hurt is. I think her name is Aubrey.”

“I’m sorry but if you don’t mind me asking why do you want to see her.” He asked narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

“I just want to apologize. So I would really appreciate it if you would show me where she is.” He looked at me trying to decide if I was telling the truth.

“Fine.” He said reluctantly. “Follow me.”

He took me to what I’m guessing is the infirmary. “I’m sorry but I’m going to have to come with you.”

“Ok, its fine.” I said.

I entered the room and my eyes landed on a girl who I’m guessing is Aubrey. As soon as her eyes landed on me her eyes widened in fear. “ It’s ok  Aubrey, he won’t hurt you.” Vladimir said.

“Yeah, really I’m not here to hurt you.” I said raising my hand in an ‘I surrender way’. “I’m here to apologize. I’m really sorry for what I did to you I didn’t mean for you to fall and get hurt. To be honest I’ve never hurt a girl before and I don’t really like the fact that I did even if it was unintentionally. So I’m here to ask for your forgiveness. But I want you to know that you don’t have to accept my apology just because I’m a prince or because you think that I will hurt you if you don’t accept my apology. But I will keep on nagging until you say yes. But like I said before you don’t have to. You can take as long as you want to forgive me.”

Aubrey just stared at me in shock, I don’t think she expected me to say that. I gave her a few minutes to get over the shock and collect her thoughts but after five minutes when it seemed like she wouldn’t answer I cleared my throat and walked over to her bed and took her hand. “So do you forgive me?” I asked flashing her my amazing smile that won over all the girls.

“Ok fine I forgive you but if you hurt me again I won’t be as forgiving.” She said.

“Thank you, it really means a lot that you accepted my apology. And I promise I will try my best to avoid making that mistake again.” I kissed her hand which caused a blush to creep on her face. I stood up and turned to Vladimir. “Can I talk to you outside.”

“Sure.” He said.

“See you Aubrey.” I winked at her and existed the room.