chapter 4

CH4

Wyatt’s P.O.V

This weekend was the most amazing weekend I have ever had. Yesterday I drank from a hot vampire chick which made me feel amazing and today I spent the day with my girlfriend Brittney and had fun with her. I felt like nothing could ruin my weekend but boy was I wrong. I was sitting in my room when there was a knock on the door and a maid came in with a bottle of blood that I ordered. I took the bottle from her and drank it but as soon as the blood entered my mouth I spat it out. This blood was horrible, lucky for me the maid was still in the room.

"What the hell is this?" I yelled at her. "Do you actually call this blood? Because this is the worst blood I have ever tasted."

"I'm s-s-sorry s-sir t-this is n-new. I-it w-was b-brought in y-yesterday." the maid stuttered. Well she was obviously scared.

"Get out" I said.

She practically flew out of the room. I went to the kitchen and got different blood types. I headed back to my room and decided to sleep for a while. I woke up after 2 hours feeling weak and tired I grabbed a bottle and tried to drink it but with no luck, I kept throwing up. I tried all the different types of blood and yet again I couldn’t swallow it. It was like my body was rejecting it. I decided to keep this to myself and not tell anyone. So I didn’t drink blood even at dinner with my dad and siblings. In fact I was deep in thought that I didn’t hear my dad when he asked me if I was ok.

"Wyatt" my dad said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at my father "Yes, father", I said.

"Are you ok son? You look sick" he said.

"I'm fine father" I lied.

And lucky for me he seemed to buy it. I excused myself from dinner and went to bed. I woke up the next day feeling worse. I had no idea what was going on and I needed someone to help me.

I was deep in thought when a knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts,

 "Come in" I said.

My twin brother Zach stepped in and came over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wyatt, what happened, talk to me, and don’t tell me your fine because you’re not so unless you want me to keep on bugging you, you better open your mouth and start talking mister."

I looked at Zach, he was worried about me, I know I can trust him I mean he always helps me out when I'm in trouble.

I made up my mind and decided to tell him, "Fine, I will tell you." I said, and let’s just hope he will be able to help me.

//////

Here is chapter 4 hope you like it. Sorry these couple of chapters might be a bit shorter than the others.

COMMENT PLEASE