chapter 14

Chapter 14

Selena’s P.O.V

As soon as I entered the room all eyes snapped towards me.

“Have you made your decision princess?”King Vincent asked.

“Yes, I have. My decision is yes. But Caspian is coming and before anything is final I need to ask a couple of questions.”

“Ok Caspian can come with you. Sure ask away.” King Vincent said.

“How am I supposed to do my duties towards my people while I’m over at your house. And what the hell am I supposed to tell my boyfriend?”

“Don’t worry about your duties. You can leave the palace anytime you want, just tell us first so that we don’t worry. As for your boyfriend I don’t really know what to tell you. You can tell him whatever you want just as long you don’t tell him about you and Wyatt being blood mates.”

“Ok fine. I’ll go even though I don’t know how this is going to work if I’m going to come and deal with my people but I guess we’ll make it work.”

“Great then we’ll pick you up tomorrow. Is that ok?” he asked.

“Yes, that’s fine.”I said.

“Selena are you sure about this?” Derrick and Max asked at the same time.

“Okay this freaky. Did you guys rehearse this or something? Why the hell do you keep saying the exact same things and the exact same time.”

“brother’s intuition?” they said.

“uh huh” I said still not convinced.

“Anyways you’re avoiding our question.” Max said.

“Are you sure about this Selena?” Derrick asked.

“Yup, I made my decision and its final.” I said.

“What’s final?”  I heard Damon say. Instantly everyone froze.

“What are they doing here? Do you know how close I am to ripping his head off.” Damon said.

“Damon, calm down.” I said.

“Calm down? How the hell do you want me to calm down when the guy that bit you is standing right in front of me.” He said fuming. “And what decision are you talking about? And what the hell happened to your cheek and your head? Why do you have a bandage on your head?”

“Did you do this to my sister?” he said to Wyatt.

“Listen man, there is no point in you throwing a fit right now because you can’t change what happened. I’m Selena’s blood mate and she’s going to be living with us for a while. So I suggest you stop being a baby about it And of course I didn’t do that to Selena, I told you she’s my blood mate and besides I don’t harm girls, well at least not intentionally.” Wyatt said.

I looked at Wyatt with my mouth hanging open. Did this boy have a death wish. He should know better than to argue with Damon.

“You bastard.” Damon said as he lunged for Wyatt. In an instant I was in front of Wyatt. “Damon calm down.”

“Selena get out of my way now.”

“Yeah Selena get out of the way I don’t want you to get hurt.” Wyatt said.

“No.”

“Fine. Defend that asshole.” He said. For a minute I thought he had given up but then I saw his fist flying to punch Wyatt from the side but before he could make contact with Wyatt or me. Damon was pulled back by Caspian.