chapter 3

Ch3

Wyatt’s P.O.V

I was wondering around one of the streets of New York city  on a Saturday evening looking for a young sexy chick to feed on. I didn’t bother to look in any alley because I knew that girls wouldn’t go there in the middle of the night. I decided to look for a club because I knew that there I would find many girls that I could feed on. I've been wondering for hours but I stil didn't pass any club all I kept passing was alley after alley, it was starting to get annoying because I was extremely thirsty and I needed to feed now. As I passed by yet another alley I caught a sweet smell. I recognized it immediately as blood. Perfect I thought smirking to myself. I entered the alley and saw a vampire chick feeding. Oh well I'm thirsty and she probably wouldn’t mind sharing.

"Hey sweetheart, care to share." I said.

 She pulled away, hypnotized her prey to forget everything, then she turned around to face me, and I had to admit she looked HOT, BEAUTIFUL,SEXY, you name it. Her hair was brown/honey like in color and I wanted to know how it would feel to run my hands threw her hair, her eyes were the most hypnotising eyes ever. they were bluish/grayish and they just had something about them that just drew you in and made you want to stare into them forever. Her skin was flawless, she had a  cute nose, and god those full pink lips looked so kissable and inviting. Her body was a totally different story. She had an extremely amazing body with curves in all the right places, she wore black skinny jeans along with a red tank top, and a black leather jacket. She looked to be around 17 or 18 years old and around 6'2 tall. I noticed that she was checking me out and couldn't help the smirk that made it way on my face. 

"Like what you see sweatheart?" i asked smirking.

 "You're okay, I've definelty seen better. But I guess you'll just have to do." I felt like she just slapped me and scowled at her then her words registered and I became confused.

"What do you mean by 'You'll just have to do'?" I asked confused.

She flashed me a million dollar smile then in a second she had me pinned against the wall. She grabbed a handful of my hair and tilted my head to the side

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well you did interrupt my meal and I'm thirsty so like I said you'll just have to do." she said, and before I even had the chance to say anything she sunk her fangs into my neck and drank my blood.

I felt warm tingles shoot through my body as she drank my blood and I couldn’t help but moan and pull her closer to me. It felt amazing to have my blood sucked by her. I mean she was one hot vampire. Wait what the hell am I thinking and why the hell am I letting her drink my blood. This was so weird it was like she put me under some sort of trance. I was about to push her away when I heard her moan in pleasure and she pulled me closer to her. The sound of her moaning seemed to put me back in a trance. She kept drinking my blood until I saw a cat move by the garbage bin that was at the end of the alley and that’s when I came back to my senses and realized what was happening. I snapped out of my trance and pushed her away.

“Hey I –” she started to say but I didn’t give her time to finish her sentence because I pinned her against the wall and lowered my mouth to her neck.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Well I figured since I let you drink my blood you should return the favor.” I said and with that I sunk my teeth into her neck.

Her blood was the best I have ever tasted in my whole life. I drank like my life depended on it and her moans only made me pull her closer and I never really wanted to stop, I moaned in pleasure and pulled her even closer to me if that was possible but too bad I couldn’t drink a lot because I heard someone coming.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes and said, "Well you are one delicious vampire and that was the best blood I have ever had." And with that said I took off running and headed home. I felt amazing; little did I know how much trouble this would cause me and how much my life would change.

...........................................................................................

Ok here's Chapter 3 sorry its kind of shorter than the other 2 but i have to end it here.

FAN!!!

COMMENT!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK