chapter 2

Ch2

It’s been 2 days since I was bitten by the stranger in the alley and I haven’t been able to drink blood without having to throw up. Caspian knows that I'm hiding something and tried to confront me but I keep ignoring him. So here I am sitting in my room with a bottle of blood trying for the millionth time to drink.

The door to my room opened and there stood an extremely annoyed Caspian.

" Selena, we need to talk. Actually we are going to talk and you are not leaving this room until you tell me what the hell is going on?"

I looked at Caspian and saw that his eyes were full of concern and worry. "Fine, I will tell you have a seat."

He closed the door behind him and sat on the chair facing me. We just sat there in silence staring at each for a few moments until he snapped and said, "Well..."

I groaned and said "Fine" I tied my hair and showed him the bite mark on my neck.

"Is that a bite mark??" he asked.

"Yes"

"Where the hell did you get it from?? In fact when did u get it? You haven’t left the house for 2 days."

"Well I kind of got it the other night when I went hunting."

"Who gave it to you?"

"Well... I don’t really know him. I don’t think he's from our kingdom."

"Whoa, wait tell me what happened from the beginning." Caspian said confused.

"Fine, remember 2 days ago when I went hunting." I said." Well while I was feeding this guy interrupted my meal so I got angry at him and pinned him against the wall and drank from him."

"And he just let you drink from him." Caspian asked even more confused

"Well at first he did because he seemed in kind of a trance then he suddenly snapped out of it and pinned me against the wall and drank from me." I said grimacing.

Caspian suddenly stood up. I could tell he was angry just by looking at him. "Where is he?" I'm going to kill him." he said.

"Wait Caspian it gets worse." He looked at me with a horrified expression on his face and said," Oh god, please don’t tell me you slept with him."

Now it was my turn to stare at him with a horrified expression. "WHAT!!!!!!!!" "EW!!!!!" "NO WAY!!!!!!" I said.

"Thank god" he said sighing in relief. He sat down and said," What else?"

"Well ever since he bit me I haven’t been able to drink blood. It’s like my body is rejecting it." I said.

"I really don’t know what to do. I'm thirsty. Please help me." I said pouting.

"Fine" he groaned. "Just stop doing that"

"Doing what?" I asked innocently then I pouted I knew he couldn’t resist my pouts.

"Selena" he said warningly.

"Fine you’re no fun at all."

"Oh, I'm plenty of fun." he said.

"Anyways, so what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well... I have a plan but you’re not going to like it."