chapter 1

Ch 1

Selena’s P.O.V

Every girl dreams about becoming a princess and meeting her prince charming that will sweep her of her feet but little do they know that being a princess isn’t always fun, and the princess isn’t always swept of her feet by prince charming. I mean sure a princess enjoys having designers clothes, a mansion to live in etc  but it isn’t actually fun to have your fathers enemies after you, trying to kill you in order to take revenge on your father. And it most certainly isn’t fun to have your every move watched by annoying paparazzi. Before I go any further let me explain more about myself and our rules. 

My name is Selena Van der woodsen and I'm a vampire, but not just any vampire but a vampire princess and next in line for the throne. In the vampire world there are three kingdoms one of them is the Van der woodsen's kingdom which happens to be my kingdom. The second kingdom belongs to the Crawford's who happen to be my best friends and close family friends, and last but not least the Archibald kingdom. The Archibald's happen to be enemies with my father which is not really a big surprise. Now don't get me wrong my father is a great man but he does have enemies and unfortunately all of them take their revenge on him through me which is quite annoying really. Our rules are quite simple really. The vampires of all our kingdoms are allowed to go the human world and feed on humans but they are not allowed to kill them. Killing humans is considered as a crime and the vampire is punished. No one is allowed to bite and drink from a princess no matter from which kingdom she is and whoever does also gets punished. We have a Royal Court which deals with the problems occurring among different kingdoms but mostly we just try to solve our problems on our own.

It was a Saturday evening and I was in the human world with Caspian, who happens to be my personal bodyguard and one of my best friends. He would accompany me anywhere even when it was time for me to feed but as soon as I would find my prey he would wander nearby until I would call him. Anyways we were wondering around one of the streets of New York looking for a healthy teenage boy. I am a picky vampire because I only like to feed on healthy teenage boys not because I'm a slut or anything but  because I don't like feeding on old people or children well because that is just mean. After wondering around for hours I still hadn't found an appropriate guy. As we were walking I passed a dark alley, I decided to enter and check for a guy, because usually boys from school hang out at alleys. And just my luck I found a young quite handsome guy leaning against the wall, he had blonde hair, green eyes, and a well built body. He looked like he was waiting for someone. Caspian left me alone to feed like always and so I made my presence known to the guy who didn't seem to have noticed me. 

"Hey handsome." I said.

"Hey babe, are you lost?" He said smirking.

 I gave him a million dollar smile and said," Actually I'm bored my boyfriend just broke up with me and I'm in the mood for some fun, care to help me handsome?"

He smiled and said, “Sure babe I’ll help you with anything you need. The pleasure I’ll make you feel will be indescribable. I will make you forget that idiot of an ex-boyfriend .”

I smirked, “Oh  I know, I have a feeling that I  will feel amazing after I’m done with you.” And with that I pinned him against the wall.

“Umm babe, I thought I was the one that will be giving you pleasure.” He said sounding nervous and confused.

I chuckled, “Don’t worry handsome. You’ll give me pleasure; it’s just that you see I’m the type of girl that likes to take control. So I suggest you just lay back and enjoy the ride.” I said playing with his hair.