chapter 15 (part 1)

Chapter 15 (part1)

Selena’s P.O.V

It’s been 3 days since I moved into the Archibald’s house, and honestly I was having fun. I didn’t expect to have this much fun with people who were supposedly our enemies. I spent most of my time hanging out with Zach and Caspian. Wyatt’s been avoiding me for some reason but would occasionally join us if he wasn’t busy with Brittney. As for Susan she still hates me as she keeps reminding me that I’m only here because if I get hurt then Wyatt’s life is in danger. I woke up on the third day of being a visitor at the Archibald’s and took a shower I dressed in blue jeans and a pink shirt. I was chatting with Caspian when I heard a knock on the door and a maid who I learned her name was Lucy came in.

“Good morning princess, sorry to disturb you but your father’s here to see you.” she said.

“Ok, thanks Lucy, I’ll be there in a minute.” I said. I left my hair open so that it could dry naturally and wore my ballerina shoes and then made my way to the living room to see my father. I entered the living room and saw my dad standing there looking around uncomfortably.

“Hi daddy.” I said as I made my way over to him and gave him a hug.

“Selena dear, how are you?” he said hugging me back.

Wyatt’s P.O.V

It’s been three days since Selena came and she’s been spending her time hanging out with Zach and Caspian which seriously pissed me off. I was avoiding her as much as I can especially if she was hanging out with Zach. I mean I really didn’t want to snap at my brother and say something that I’ll regret, but sometimes I just couldn’t help it and hung out with them and I actually had fun. But most of the time I hung out with Brittney. I woke up and took a shower and dressed into a blue jeans and a red shirt. I heard a knock on the door and our maid Lucy came in.

“Excuse me, Prince Wyatt but the princesses father is here to see her.” she said.

“Ok, did you tell her?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, thanks I’ll be there in a minute.”

“Ok” she said and exited the room. I sighed and left my room headed downstairs. Just as I was about to enter the living room I heard her father ask, “Selena dear are you okay? Do they treat you well?”

I froze in my place waiting for her to answer.

“Yes daddy, they are all nice to me and they all welcomed me with open arms so don’t worry about it.” She said.

“How’s your blood mate? Is he causing you problems? Is he treating you well?”

I heard her sigh, “Wyatt’s fine, and no he’s not causing me problems, and yes he is treating me well. So don’t worry.”

“What about the princess here? Is she treating you well?” her father asked.

“Yes daddy, Susan is treating me just as if we’ve been best friends forever.” She said and I knew she was being sarcastic because Susan has been nothing but a bitch to her. I decided that I did enough eavesdropping and decided to enter.

Selena’s P.O.V

I was in the living room with my dad where he was basically interrogating me, asking me if they treated me well, and if they were nice, blah, blah, blah. Don’t get me wrong I love my dad and I think it’s sweet that’s he worried about me but seriously this was just stupid. I answered all his answer honestly except the one about Susan. She hated my guts and wouldn’t stop at the opportunity to remind me that I was just here for Wyatt’s safety, but I wasn’t about to tell my dad that, so I just lied and said that she treated me as if I were her best friend. Luckily Wyatt entered the room and saved me from all of this interrogation.