chapter 15 (pt 2)

Chapter 15 (part 2)

Selena’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling excited and well relaxed. I was extremely happy because I was going to see my brothers, I missed them so much and I was finally going to see them. I took a shower, straightened my hair, and wore an orange tank top with black skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and of course my black boots. I told Lucy that I was leaving  before heading to my car were Caspian was waiting. He went yesterday to bring it since we came in the Archibald’s limo.  We were now on our way and I was literally jumping in my seat from excitement.

“Would you stop jumping and sit still please.” Caspian said.

“I can’t sit still I’m excited. I haven’t seen my brothers in a really long time and I miss them.”

“ It’s only been 4 days since you last saw your brothers. That’s not a really long time.” Caspian said.

“ Yes it is especially if you’re used to seeing them every day.”

“Ok, maybe you have a point but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t sit still, you’re distracting me.”

“Sorry.”I said smiling sheepishly. For the rest of the ride I tried to sit still and I think I succeeded because Caspian didn’t complain. But he could’ve just been ignoring me. At eight thirty we reached the castle. As soon as I entered the house my nose was filled with the smell of Mia’s cooking. I heard the sound of bickering coming from the dining room so I headed there. I entered the room and found Derrick, Damon, and max arguing about who was going to have the biggest piece of bacon, whereas Cassidy, Derrick’s girlfriend, was just sitting there and watching. 

“I’m home.” I said in a sing-song voice. Instantly all heads shot up and everyone looked at me.

“Selena!!!” they all said together and before I had time to react I was engulfed in a group hug.

“Guys can’t breathe.” I said laughing.

“How are you? How are they treating you? Is your blood mate treating you well? Did he cross the line?” they all asked at the same time.

“GUYS, GUYS, GUYS!!!! calm down.”

“I’m fine. Everything’s fine. How’s everything with you?” and that’s how the rest of morning went with us talking about what we missed. After lunch I got a call from Dmitri (Ally’s bodyguard) telling me that Ally had an emergency and that I had to go there.

Wyatt’s P.O.V

Ring…………………….Ring………………………………..Ring…………………………..Ring………………

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I groaned and extended my hand to the desk searching for my phone. I finally found it and answered it without checking the caller ID.

“Hello.” I said

Hey babe.” I heard Brittney say.

“Hey.” I said annoyed at the fact that she woke me up from sleep.

“Wanna hang out?” she asked seductively.

“No.” I said bluntly.

“Why?” she whined.

“Because I’m busy.” I said, which was true because I was going to Ally’s house today and I wasn’t going to bring Brittney with me unless I wanted to be skinned alive by Allie. She hated Brittney but she put up with her for my sake.