chapter 16

Chapter 16

Wyatt’s P.O.V

I told Selena and Maddie to change into comfortable clothes while I went downstairs to tell Lucy to prepare some sandwiches, snacks, and some other equipments like water guns and balloons that I was going to fill with water and other stuff we were going to need, and have them ready for later on. I went back to Maddie’s room and saw Selena and Maddie talking while Selena was braiding Maddie’s hair.

“Selena” Maddie said.

“What’s up sweetheart.” Selena said.

 “Do you have brothers and sisters?” Maddie asked.

“Yes, I do. I have 3 brothers.” Selena said.

I heard Maddie gasp and stare at Selena with wide eyes, “ So you don’t have sisters.”

“No I don’t. I’m the only girl among 3 boys.” Selena said.

“Do you have a younger brother?” Maddie asked

“No sweetheart I don’t. I’m the youngest.” Selena said.

“But then how come your really good with children?” Maddie asked.

“ Hmm.. I don’t know, I guess it’s because I love children. Children are my weak point, and I always play with my boyfriend’s small sister. So I guess she helped me understand children.”

“Do you ever wish you had a little sister?” Maddie asked.

“Hmm, yeah I guess, But sometimes I enjoy being the youngest in the family.” Selena said.

Maddie nodded and seemed to drift into her own thoughts. I was just about to make my presence known when Maddie turned to Selena and said, “ Selena, if you ever want a small sister, I will be your small sister. And you can come and talk with me if you want.”

I could tell by the look on Selena’s face that she didn’t expect Maddie to say that. I guess Maddie interpreted Selena’s silence in the wrong way because she suddenly had a sad expression on her face. “ It’s fine if you don’t want to.” Maddie whispered the last part.

This seemed to snap Selena out of her shocked state because she said, “Of course I want you to be my small sister Sweetheart, in fact I already consider you as my small sister and thank you so much for saying that. But you have to remember that Susan is your real big sister and it’s not fair for her if you treated me as your sister and not her.”

“But Susan doesn’t like me.” Maddie said

“Sweetheart don’t say that, Susan loves you. it’s just that she is very busy and that’s why it seems like she doesn’t like you. the same goes for Wyatt and Zach they are the future Kings of your kingdom that’s why they can’t play with you as much as before. But that doesn’t mean that they don’t love you. ok?”

“So they all love me?” Maddie asked.

“Yes they all love you.”  Selena said.

Maddie hugged Selena and said, “I love you Selena.”

“Aww sweetheart I love you too.” Selena said hugging maddie back. I smiled as I stared at my two girls getting along with each other. Whoa, wait my two girls.

Selena isn’t your girl Wyatt. The annoying voice in my head said

I meant she was my blood mate. Yeah that’s exactly what I meant. I answered back

Of course that’s what you meant. The voice answered sarcastically

Ugh just shut up you stupid voice.