chapter 8

Ch 8

Zach’s P.O.V

As soon as the guards left us alone an awkward silence settled. Wyatt was trying to calm down and as for Selena I noticed that her eyes softened and she was no longer glaring.

The room we were in wasn’t big it had 2 couches on the right side and left side of the room. Selena and Caspian went and sat on the right side, while Wyatt and I sat on the left side. Ten minutes passed and I have never been more uncomfortable in my life. The awkward silence was killing me. Wyatt and Caspian were glaring at each other and both looked ready to kill. I was staring at Selena and noticed that she looked just as uncomfortable as I was. As I was staring at Selena she looked up and caught me staring, but instead of yelling at me or asking to stop staring at her, she smiled a sweet, soft smile. She had one of the amazing smiles I have ever seen and I couldn’t help but smile back.

Selena’s P.O.V

Have you ever been in a situation we’re you wished the ground would open and swallow you whole. Well I have this feeling right now. We were sitting in the most awkward silence ever. Wyatt and Caspian were having a glaring contest and if looks could kill they’d both be 50 feet under the ground. I looked up at Zach to see what he was doing and caught him staring at me, but instead of snapping at him I smiled. He seemed taken aback a bit but then he smiled.

Two hours passed and our parents still weren’t done yet. I was staring at the ceiling for a while when I felt someone looking at me. I looked at Zach but he was busy texting someone then I turned my head to the side and saw Wyatt staring at me . I kept on looking at him and he kept on looking at me until I couldn’t take it anymore.

 “what are you staring at ?” I asked him

He smiled and said, “I have a question for you.”

“And that question is ?”

“When I first entered the court room and you saw my brother and I, how did you know it was me that bit you and not Zach ?”

“Why are you that eager to put the blame on your brother??”

“No , I was just wondering how you knew it was me, I mean we are twins.”

“Well if you really want to know to know your brother seemed more of like a gentleman and you seemed more of like a jerk.” I said smiling sweetly.

Whatever.” He said.

We sat in silence and I was getting extremely tired. Caspian seemed to notice because he put his arms around me and pulled me closer so that I was leaning against him. Wyatt seemed angry again and looked ready to kill Caspian. We sat in silence until Caspian’s phone rang.

Hello” Caspian said.

I’m in the court room with Selena.” He stayed silent for a minute then said, “you have to ask her first.”

He looked at me and said, “Derrick wants to talk to you.” Hmm I wonder what he wants.

Hey Derrick.”

Hey sis, do you mind if I borrow Caspian for a while ?”

Why ? Are you okay?

Ya I’m fine don’t worry I just need something to be done and I trust him the most, so if it’s ok with you can I borrow him ?”

“Um, ok sure do you need him now ?”