Chapter 1: The Argument

It's like any other day in the Hardwood household. Older sister Lisa was just in her room on the phone texting her friends. Her younger sister, Marie would run in Lisa's room and bother her. Today somehow it was different. Marie didn't do all of that instead she came in slowly and sat on the foot of her sister's bed. Lisa looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?"Lisa asked.

"A ride,"Marie answered.

"To where?"Lisa looked at her curious.

"To Kay's house,"Marie responded.

"No go ask mom,"Lisa retorted.

"I already did and she told me to ask you,"Marie folded her arms.

"Well I'm not taking you,"Lisa argued.

Marie stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. She turned around and looked at Lisa feeling upset.

"I just want you to do one thing for me,"Marie frowned.

"And I just want you to die but we can't always get what we want,"Lisa grinned.

Marie pouted and slammed the door shut. Lisa laughed to herself finding her little comment amusing.

Awhile later Marie came upstairs wearing Lisa's shirt. Lisa was cleaning her room when she saw Marie from the corner of her eye.

"What the hell Marie!" Lisa yelled.

"What?"Marie grinned.

"Take off my shirt,"Lisa demanded.

"No,"Marie retorted.

"You always do this. You are always wearing my stuff. Everything I have you want it. You jealous little bitch."

"No you're just mad that mom gives me more attention than you."

"I don't need attention from her. I don't care about that crap all I care about is my stuff. Now take my shirt off!"

Lisa chased after Marie trying to take the shirt off. By the time Lisa got her hands on the shirt it ripped. Frustrated Lisa punched Marie in the face.

"Everything you touch you ruin you pest! Just die already."