Chapter 18: Full Memory Returns

Lisa sat there staring at her wall thinking about all the events that took place. The events that would give her night terrors or the events that would just give her normal dreams. Still, she thought about them all. She even thought about people suspicions towards her. It always crossed her mind how sad and sick this world is. How cruel people can be. How cruel she can be. It even crossed her mind that she could of done it. But the sad part is that she doesn't remember.

Well she didn't remember until this night. This night she planned on staying up but couldn't fight how tired she was.

Lisa woke up from her nap, she snapped. She looked evil, more like possessed. But she was excited. She slowly tip-toed downstairs and looked through the liquor cabinets. Then she went through her mom pill bag. Mixing those two together really had her going. Her head was spinning, she felt dizzy but that didn't stop her from grabbing a hammer out of one of the kitchen drawers. She found her sister sleeping on the couch.

"Die a painful death sister,"Lisa muttered.

Lisa put the hammer on the counter and called her dad.

"Dad where are you?"Lisa asked getting impatient.

"I'm on my way,"he answered.

"Well hurry before she wakes up and change her mind,"Lisa whispered.

"Okay,"he cleared his throat.

Later on...

Lisa opened the door and her dad came in slowly. She hugged him tightly for several seconds before they began.

"What is this bag for?"Lisa asked.

"Here put these gloves on,"he handed her black gloves.

While they put on the gloves she looked over at Marie who was still sleeping.

"Okay what are we using?"Lisa asked her heart pounding.

He opened the bag and pulled out tape, different choices of knives, and traps.

"Are you ready?"he asked her.

"Yes I am,"she nodded.

"Lisa..."

"Dad I'm ready,"she assured him.

"JUSTINNNNN!"Lisa woke up screaming.

He sat up.

"What is it? What happened?"Justin asked scared.

"I remember,"she cried."I remember that night."