Chapter 14: Lisa's Crazy Ways

In First grade Lisa pushed a student off the swing and kicked her. Lisa claimed to the teacher that the other girl wouldn't give her turn and called her bad names. The girl denied it and Lisa got in trouble. In Third grade Lisa spat on the teacher for calling her a 'trouble little girl'. She was put in the timeout corner. After a while she decided to be on her best behavior which didn't last long. Sixth grade year she brutally stabbed a boy with a pencil for calling her dad 'a low-life sellout'. She got expelled from that school and was transferred to another school. That didn't stop her from causing drama. She beat up one of her classmates because the girl was disrespecting her. Eighth grade she punched her Math teacher in face for giving her a C on her algebra test. Then in ninth grade she choked a boy for touching her butt, shoved a kid off the stairway for stepping on her shoes and not apologizing which got her expelled and also sending that kid to the hospital with a broken arm and sprained ankle.
Lisa has such a violent history that some people do think she is the one who killed her sister. Others think that she paid someone to do it for her. Either way to 40% of the population in the city she is guilty.