Chapter 22: Lisa's Confession

Justin and Lisa's dad walked into the interrogation room for the few minutes they were allowed.

      "They have to let you go,"Justin teared up.

"It's okay babe,"Lisa smiled.

"No it's not! I will get you out of here,"Justin assured her.

"Just give it up Justin,"Lisa retorted. "I'm tired of running from the truth. I'm sorry."

"What are you saying?"Justin squeezed her hand. "No please don't. Please don't leave me. There has to he another way."

"I'm so sorry Justin,"she cried.

"I love you Lisa. Please I love you,"he hugged her.

"I love you too,"she sobbed."Dad take him out of here."

Youth came in and sat down across from her.

"Wow Lisa. I have to admit you are good,"Youth chuckled."Honestly I applaud you."

"Are you ready?"she sniffled.

"Anytime,"he put down his cup of coffee.

"Good get ready to write this all down,"she leaned forward.

Lisa confessed to everything. She told him about how she remembered killing Marie. She didn't snitch on her dad though. Then she told him how she killed Marshall too.

"It wasn't fair. She was treated like a princess. My mom didn't care about me or even showed me that she loved me because of that sniveling little brat. She never gave me any attention. They two are the reason my dad left,"Lisa argued. "Are you happy now mom! You made me this way! You turned me into this crazy bitch! This is all your fault! This is all her fault. All I ever needed...all I ever wanted was a mom. That's it. I just wanted a mother."