Chapter 23: Marie's Body Found

"Did you work alone?"Youth asked.

"Yes,"Lisa lied.

The door opened and it was her dad.

"She's lying,"her dad sniffled."I helped her."

Youth exhaled sharply.

"Take him out of here,"Youth shouted."Now Lisa where is Marie's body?"

"Behind the house. In my old tree house under the floorboards,"she answered.

Ms.Hardwood's house was covered with news reporters and police officers. Justin watched on the TV at home. He was devastated. Lisa was able to make one phone call and she called him.

"Justin,"Lisa spoke softly.

"Lisa,"Justin responded."I could of protected you."

"I know,"she sighed deeply."I called you to tell you that this is the last time you'll hear from me. I don't want you to visit me. I don't want you to think about me."

"What no. Don't do this."

"I don't want to be the reason you're suffering. I love you too much to have you go through that.I want you to move on. Find love again. Meet a good girl."

"Don't do this to me Lisa. Let me make my own descisions."

"I don't want you to be stuck on me but I want you to remember me. Okay Justin. I love you I really do. But I'm not getting out anytime soon. I'm getting charged as an adult. Just please do this for me. I want you to be happy."

Before Justin could say anything she hung up. He hurled his phone at the TV.

"This is a sad day for all of us,"a lady reporter on the TV said."Marie Hardwood's body has been found."