Chapter 2:The Day After

As usual their mom took Marie's side which pissed Lisa off even more. And that night Lisa swore to herself that she would no longer come second to her younger sister.
This morning Lisa woke up with an attitude. All that was on her mind was how much she despised her little sister. So she got out of bed and took a long look at herself.

"What are we going to do?"Lisa asked herself.

An evil grin crept upon her face and she walked out of her room. From downstairs she could hear her mom and Marie talking. So she decided to easedrop.

"Why does she hate me so much? I didn't do anything wrong,"Marie frowned.

"She doesn't hate you. She just likes to be stingy with her personal stuff,"mom replied.

"I just don't get it,"Marie sighed.

Lisa shook her head and went to the bathroom. She locked the door and wanted to scream, but couldn't.

"It's okay I'll be going to college next year,"Lisa whispered to herself.

Lisa smacked her head, covered her eyes with her hands, then sat on the toilet seat.

"No you will do this Lisa,"she scratched her head."Yes I will. I will get rid of her."

Finally, Lisa came downstairs for breakfast. She realized that it was quiet, so quiet that she could hear her sister breathing from across the room. It bothered her for some reason and right away she was irritated.

"Can you stop breathing?"Lisa glared at her.

"What?"Marie looked at her puzzled.

"Stop breathing so loud or I'll make you stop myself,"Lisa slammed the refrigerator door shut.

"What's your problem Lisa?"

"You are my problem you gigantic pain in the ass."

"You are always starting with me when I didn't even do nothing to you!"

"You being alive makes me want to puke out of my ass!"

"That makes no sense."

"Your existence doesn't make sense."

Lisa stormed upstairs hoping she would find her mom in her room but she wasn't there. She went back downstairs and looked out the window. Her mom's car is gone which means she went to work. Lisa grunted and pushed Marie on her way back upstairs. Marie scoffed, not understanding what Lisa's problem was. She shook it off and went in the living room to watch TV.

By the time Lisa woke up from her nap something snapped in her head telling her it's time. She looked at her reflection again and was startled by the way she looked. She looked evil, more like possessed. But in some way it excited her. She slowly tip-toed downstairs and looked through the liquor cabinets. Then she went through her mom pill bag. Mixing those two together really had her going. After a while she was ready. Her head was spinning, she felt dizzy but that didn't stop her from grabbing a hammer out of one of the kitchen drawers. She found her sister sleeping on the couch.

"Die a painful death sister,"Lisa muttered.