Epilogue

Lisa was in jail for ten years before getting her sentence reduced for good behavior. What kept her going this whole time was the note that her sister left and Justin. For a while she held a grudge against Marie and all the pain they both went through in that house. But now she can say that she does love Marie. She does blame herself for her sister wanting to do a suicide mission because she caused half of that pain Marie was feeling. But now she's free and ready to start over a new chapter.

Lisa's dad hung himself in his jail cell a year in his sentence. No funeral took place.

Ms.Hardwood moved out of the city to a small town in Alabama to forget about all the memories and she is currently engaged.

Then there's Justin, he never forgot about Lisa. He did try to move on by dating girls but Lisa was all he could think about. Now he owns a company and is single and is still in love with Lisa. Hoping that they can have a second chance of happiness together. And that's when his surprise came to his job.

"Justin,"Lisa knocked on his office door.

He looked up from his papers and gasped.

"Lisa is that you?"Justin stood up.

"Yes it's me,"she smiled.

He walked over to her and picked her up. He spun her around enjoying every second of it.

"They released you early,"he chuckled.

"Yes good behavior,"she giggled. "How have you been?"

"Better now that you're here,"he responded.

"Yeah,"she nodded."Look Justin..."

"Let me say this before you say anything,"he interrupted her." I tried to move on but I can't stop thinking about you. Ten years I waited for you and now that you're here I can't let you walk out of my life again. Lisa I am madly in love with you and I will not stop trying until I get my chance with you again."

"Thank god you said that,"she giggled.

She held his hand and kissed him.

"I am madly in love with you too,"she blushed.

Ten years ago Lisa had it all figured out, she knew how it was going to end, and her having Justin back was just a bonus.