Chapter 4: Interrogation

It was about time that Lisa talked to the police. One day of Marie missing and they got no lead and no suspects. Detectives Kay Marshall and Brian Youth interrogated her. They wanted to make the questions easy on Lisa thinking she was devastated. And Lisa played the part. She acted as if she was torn by the fact her sister was missing, she did it so good she almost made herself believe that she actually did.

"How close were you and your sister?"Marshall asked curious.

"We weren't that close,"Lisa answered honestly.

"What do you mean by that?"Marshall wondered.

"Well we argued a lot over little things and she would take my stuff so I can't really say we were close like we told each other everything because that would be a lie,"Lisa explained.

Lisa figured she would tell the truth and if it was a question she knew would make her look like a suspect she would lie.

"Well that's what sisters do,"Marshall giggled."But we love each other anyway."

"Sure,"Lisa looked down at the table.

While they continued to ask Lisa questions, word broke out. And Lisa will have to deal with all the attention when she goes back to school.

"Well we are done here,"Youth cleared his throat.

Lisa sighed full of relief. She was tired of it all already. It's not like days will get any better, she knows how this all will end. And she's just gonna sit by to see how it all unfolds.