Chapter 12: Lisa's Breakdown

Passed a few days after her dad reached out to her. Everything was calm. No problems. No detectives. And no other suspect. But all the peace flew out the Café window when Lisa was called there to realize that her dad, mom, and the two detectives were there at a table waiting for her. Reluctantly she went over there. Already stressed she was ready to deal with them.

A while in there and things got really heated. They each could feel the tension floating in the air.

"That's her privacy!"Lisa raised her voice.

"We need it to get out information. She wrote a lot about you and they weren't good things,"Marshall argued.

"Oh boo hoo cry me a river,"Lisa rolled her eyes."Does it look like I give a damn what a little bitch wrote about me in her stupid ass diary?"

"I advise you to lower your tone with me and watch your language,"Youth tensed up.

"And I advise you to stop telling me what to do before I shove this fork down your throat!"Lisa rose from her seat.

"Lisa calm down,"Ms.Hardwood touched her arm.

"Don't touch me! I will not calm down. These detectives don't know how to do their job. What lead do you got? Huh? A diary. Pathetic. Stay out of my way and get professional detectives to work on this case,"Lisa snapped, giving them the death stare.

As she turned away to leave Marshall mentioned something that triggered Lisa.

"We have enough evidence in here to know you killed your sister,"Marshall mentioned.

"You retarded bitch!"Lisa turned around."If you weren't a detective I swear I will..."

"You will what?"Marshall interrupted her.

Lisa took a step back and thought before saying anything. She stormed out, getting into her car, and driving home.

When she got in her house she ran upstairs to her room. She dropped her bag and slammed the door shut. She screamed and threw her lamp at the wall. She knocked over her dresser. She hurled her glass cup and the door. Watching the pieces shatter all over the floor Lisa fell down to her knees and took deep breaths. She took a look around her room and cried. What am I doing? What just happened in here? Now she got it. When she loses her temper like that she blacks out and doesn't remember what she did. Oh god no. I did this. I did all of this. Why?