Chapter 19: Nomore Secrets

"You know you can tell me anything,"Justin stared her in her eyes.

"You're going to hate me,"Lisa wiped her face.

"You should know me by now,"he chuckled.

"Okay,"she exhaled slowly.

She told him about how she gained her memory back and what happened. At first he was disappointed in her, then he wanted to protect her.

"Lisa look me in my eyes,"Justin held her hand. "I love you with all my heart. I am here for you no matter what you do or did. I'm not saying that you are going to get away with this but I will help you try to. I'm doing this because you are everything. You are my life. We all have a dark side and I accept you for you. So don't worry about me hating you, being disgusted at you, or betraying you. Trust me. I will do all I can to make sure you don't get caught."

"I love you too,"she cried and hugged him.

"Wait what about my dad?"she frowned.

"Make sure he doesn't confess,"Justin shrugged.

"Oh I have to take care of something anyway,"she stood up.

"Where are you going?"he asked curious.

"I'll tell you later,"she grinned.

She kissed him and went into the bathroom to get herself together. She felt relieved to tell him the truth. It's like a whole weight lifted up off her shoulder. But now that there are no more secrets between them she has to take care of someone.