Chapter 20: Lisa's Next Victim

Lisa parked her car around the corner. She rolled up her windows as she watched Marshall go into her home. Lisa took a long sip or her drink then got out of her car. Slowly, she crept up to Marshall's house. She saw Marshall take off her shoes and go upstairs turning off the lights downstairs. Lisa backed away to look at the windows upstairs. For a while the lights stayed on, finally they were off. Lisa took a pin out her hair and went to the front door.

Finally, she got the door open. Quietly she entered the house and closed the door. She tip-toed upstairs looking for Marshall's bedroom. The last room down the hall...Lisa had a feeling that's the room Marshall is in right now. She walked towards it and slowly turned the knob and opened it. It made a creak startling her. By the time she got in the room she feared that she was going to fail. She tip-toed towards the bed, grinned at Marshall. She pulled out her wire and got on top of Marshall. Lisa lifted Marshall's head slowly and wrapped the wire around her neck. Then she started pulling on it tight. Within a few seconds Marshall eyes widened and she was awake. She punched the bed confused at first then she saw Lisa. She punched Lisa on the side of her head. Lisa fell off the bed letting go of the wire. Quickly Marshall got up coughing. She pulled Lisa up and punched her repeatedly. Lisa grabbed the remote on the floor and smacked it against Marshall's head.

"What are you doing?"Marshall coughed a little.

"I'm trying to kill you that's what I'm going,"Lisa charged at her.

She tackled Marshall, punching her and banging her head against the floor.

"I told you to stay out of my way,"Lisa yelled.

"I know you killed your sister,"Marshall pushed her off.

"Well you know too much!"Lisa laughed.

Marshall kicked Lisa in her face. Lisa just lay there still on the floor eyes closed. Marshall went into her closet and grabbed her gun. When she turned around Lisa was standing in front of her. She knocked the gun out of Marshall's hand. She threw Marshall against the wall and kneed her. Marshall screamed and slammed Lisa against the wall.

"You little girl. You're not going to get away with this!"Marshall punched her.

"Yes I am!"Lisa yelled. "I already have!"

"Not for long,"Marshall threw Lisa to the floor.

"You bitch. You made my mouth bleed,"Lisa wiped her mouth.

"Good,"Marshall grinned.

Lisa got up and went for the gun. She picked it up and took it off safety. She cocked it and pointed it at Marshall.

"Whoa wait,"Marshall threw her hands up.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!"Lisa yelled.

"Please don't kill me,"Marshall took a step forward.

"Stop talking!"Lisa shouted.

"You're not going to kill me,"Marshall put her hands down.

"What makes you think I'm not going to kill you?"Lisa laughed.

"Because you're a coward,"Marshall took another step forward.

"I killed my sister. My flesh and blood you dumb bitch!"Lisa put her finger on the trigger."So don't think I won't shoot you. You're not special."

Marshall sprinted towards Lisa. That's when Lisa pulled the trigger. Boom! The bullet went right through her forehead.

Lisa grabbed a tissue from the dresser and wiped the gun then put it on the floor. She hovered over Marshall's body and laughed.

"See what happens when you doubt me,"Lisa grinned."Don't ever underestimate me."