Chapter 6: First Lead

While Lisa was hanging out with her friend Justin, detectives Marshall and Youth were looking at their evidences. Somehow they couldn't find who would want to get rid of Marie.

"Did we get everything from her room?"Youth asked Marshall frustrated.

"Yes,"Marshall answered positive.

"I just don't understand.."Youth voice trailed off."Her sister."

"What about her,"Marshall shrugged.

"She was acting weird,"Youth sighed.

"Not really,"Marshall responded.

"Maybe she's protecting someone or she can't tell because she was threatened,"Youth frowned.

"I doubt it,"Marshall laughed.

Lisa sat down and rested her head on Justin's chest. It was great to have fun and not worry about being questioned or stopped by people letting her know how sorry they are for her. It's not like everyday Lisa gets to do something fun. Honestly she's not really into the whole crowd scene. Staying to herself has kept her safe from the outside world and being judged...but is it gonna keep her from being found guilty in her sister's case?

Lisa's mom, Ms.Hardwood went into Marie's room and sat on her bed. She looked around noticing how different it was from Lisa's room. Devastated as she is, she had a feeling about Lisa. She knows how much Lisa wanted Marie gone. And the story she gave the detectives...Ms.Hardwood just couldn't believe it. Of course she doesn't want to believe that Lisa had something to do with Marie's death or disappearance but what other lead does she have? Nobody else dislikes Marie or even had enough guts to hurt Marie that bad. But somehow Ms.Hardwood suspects that Lisa is.

"Marhsall I think I know who could of done this,"Ms.Hardwood cried as she left detective Marshall a voicemail.

It killed her to put her own daughter out there like that. But she wants the truth and nothing else.

"My daughter, Lisa, I think it was her,"she sniffled."I think she murdered Marie."