Chapter 16: A video

Ms.Hardwood was cleaning the mess that Lisa made in her room. While she was finishing up something in by the dresser caught her eye. She turned the vacuum off and picked up the hard drive. Written on it:PROOF.
Fill with curiosity Ms.Hardwood went to her room and took out her laptop. She attached the hard drive to it and a video popped up. She pressed play.

"Nobody believes me when I say my sister Lisa is psycho. So I am going to put this camera in her room where she can't see it and I'm going to prove that my sister is insane,"Marie explained.

Few Hours Later

"Marie where is my phone?"Lisa called out.

Marie walked in Lisa's room with Lisa's phone in her hand.

"What were you doing with my phone?"Lisa asked snatching it out her hand.

"You got a call and it said from Dad,"Marie answered tearing up.

"Did you answer it?"Lisa asked shocked.

"Lisa what are you doing talking to dad?"Marie sniffled.

"Nothing. Don't tell mom,"Lisa demanded.

"Why not?"Marie crossed her arms.

"Because it's none of her business and it doesn't concern you either,"Lisa stepped closer to Marie.

Lisa looked up from her phone and wrinkled her nose.

"You did answer it!"Lisa yelled.

Lisa threw her phone on her bed and Marie tried to run. Lisa chased after her to the hallway. Then Marie was being dragged back in Lisa's room. She turned Marie around and placed her hands on Marie's throat.

"What did you say!"Lisa yelled.

"Please stop,"Marie cried.

"What did you say to him!"Lisa slapped her in the face.

"I told him to not call back,"Marie spilled out.

"And are you going to tell mom?"Lisa asked in her oh-so-nonchalant tone.

"No,"Marie coughed."I promise."

Ms.Hardwood stopped the video and took the hard drive out. She dialed Marshall's number.

"Hey Marshall I have something you are going to want to see. It's urgent,"Ms.Hardwood said.