Allergies

Well......I'm just me........ Chresanto August. Sadly I've defined myself as the lonely boy nobody wants or even tries to help........except her. She's so sweet. She's helped me through of all my pain and misery. Wait, did I just say boy? Well let me correct myself. I'm not exactly your typical 16 year old boy. Well actually, I'm not really a boy at all, sadly. I'm just another pinocchio story waiting to happem.

(10:34 pm, Redlock Woods)

Chresanto's POV

I no longer heard footsteps and I sighed and sat down. Nobody likes me. I don't have a single friend in the world. Ugh! Again! Let me correct myself. I DO have a single friend in the world. But I don't really see her as a friend. Gosh, I probably sound so stupid now! Honestly, I know I can't blame myself though. I didnt really learn how to speak as a kid and look what happened now. I'm the result of all of it. I feel so...... words can't really describe how I feel. Wait, AGAIN. Let me correct myself. There probably IS a word to describe how I feel. I just never learned it. I'm just an idiot. I'll probably- wait. Correcting myself AGAIN. I'll NEVER have a wife or children or a family. Once again, I'm the lonely boy nobody wants or even tries to help. I'm just the next pinocchio. Of course without the fairy godmother crap or the turning into a real boy seen AND not being made of wood and paint.

I looked down at the necklace and smiled. I feel like I've seen it before, but I just can't put my finger on it.The beautiful rose on it. The funny thing is that the one I got had a rose on it. And it also was this color. I've never seen it before. Well actually I saw it on the last necklace. You understand right? Anyway, I've never seen it in my past. Its such a beautiful color. Its like sparkly and glimmering gray. The pretty version of gray since gray is such a boring color. It felt hollow for some reason. As if something were supposed to be in there. Yet, that's impossible of course. Necklaces aren't meant to be opened, right?

I looked at it closer. It was cut into an circle. Well, at least I think it was. A tall weird looking circle. Or perhaps its just ANOTHER shape I never learned about. Actually, when I found the necklace a long time ago. I didn't know what a necklace was. Call me stupid, but I really didn't. I didn't really know what jewelery was. All these odd things, or maybe just odd to me.a Bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces? Just more things I never learned about. I looked up and smiled at the dark sky. All the glittering stars up there were almost covered by the pitch black blanket of air. Its time to go home now. Suddenly, I felt a tingling in my hand. I shook it off and breathed. Then the tingling got to stinging and then turned into burning.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I yelled.

Yeah. I curse. Don't blame me. I grew up around people that cursed a lot.

Anyway, I started to panic and looked down. The shiny necklace just sat in my hand. Correction. My red as hell hand which is slowly starting to get poofier by the minute- WAIT. SECOND make that.

I quickly grabbed the largest leaf I saw, wrapped the necklace in there, and tied it with a vine. Instantly, right after I put it in there, my hand stopped burning and began to shrink back to its normal size.

"What the fuck?" I questioned myself.

I sighed and slipped the little package into my pocket. I'll just ask Grandmother. She'll know what happened.

As I began to walk, I tried to come up with ideas on how that could of happened. I decided to keep this to myself. The thing was just so beautiful. I could barely take my eyes of it. Correction. I could barely take my eyes off of it when ot wasn't burning THE SHIT OUT OF MY HAND. Sadly, if I was smarter and payed attention earlier in my life, I would have known one important thing-

Werewolves are allergic to pure silver.

And....

It can also kill them.