Back to school

(7:00 am, Unknown location)

Unknown POV

"Wake up. It's the first day of school." My mother said.

She lightly shook my shoulders. I groaned as I rolled over. I didn't want to go to school. It would be a lonely day like ever other school day.

"Please baby. I know your tired, but I'm gonna have to tell you that you have to wake up. You have no choice." She cooed.

I yawned and groaned as I got up. I rubbed my eyes as my mother wrapped her arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

"Breakfast is downstairs. I'm gonna go to work now. Be good."

She gave me one last hug as she walked down the stairs. I yawned and flopped back in my bed.

5 more minutes of sleep can't hurt anybody. Right?

(7:00 am, Rose's House)

The alarm rang and I lunged out of bed with a smile on my face.

Today was the first day of school. Wait..... Today is the first day of school.

Ah Boo. That's not good. Another year of being ignored and alone.

At least Jacob is with me this year.

Jacob....

I looked at my wrist and got a little falshback. When Jacob was gripping onto me. There was nothing wrong with it. There wasn't any scratches or cuts. He caught me off guard with what he was doing though. He probably didn't mean it anyway. Watch later. He's probably gonna run up to me and apologize.

I ran into the closet, got my clothes and took a shower. Afterwards, I changed and ran downstairs, only to find out my mother left. I sighed. Father never did this. I looked at the stove, picturing me and my father burning breakfast and laughing at what we did. I turned around and looked in the living room, picturing my father pinning me down to the ground tickling me. I started tearing up as I walked toward the door. I've lost my appetite. I slowly looked down at my necklace and opened it. I stared at the pictures and fell to the ground and started crying. How did this even happen? I went from going to school to mourning over my father.

I looked at my watch and saw 7:30. I wiped my tears, sighed, and got up. I only had 55 minutes to walk to school. Yet I didn't even feel like walking today.

So I took out my phone and dialed Jacob's number. I waited for a minute before it went to voicemail. I sighed and called again.

Nothing. After 5 more calls and no answers, I picked up my stuff and dragged myself out the door.

(8:00 am, Jacob's House)

Jacob's POV

I collapsed next to her body as we both panted heavily. I looked at her with half opened eyes as she gave me the same look back.

Here we go again. Same routine for every one of them. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Hmmm..... Hey Carla?" I said.

"Hmmm..." She responded.

"This is gonna be hard for you. AND for me to, but mostly for you."

She just kept staring at me with that sleepy look on her face. I guess its time to continue.

"I really like you and all, but I've gotta break up with you."

Her eyes widen as she started tearing up and staring at me.

"Why Jacob!? Why!? Am I not pretty enough!? I'm not kind to you? I don't show you respect!? What is it!? What have I done wrong? I even gave you my virginity! What more could you want!?" She cried as tears streamed down her face.