*Chapter 6*

*Johnnie*

       "Hey Kyle, it's Johnnie. I was just wondering if you could meet me at Starbuck's or something so we could talk. I need to tell you something. But I have to go so I can edit the video we made. The camera was running the whole time we-uhh... You know..... So I'm going to cut all but like two seconds out so that you know... The fans don't go crazy, and... yeah. Please call me back. We need to talk. Bye." I ended the voicemail.

       If he was so mad about the kiss, why did it last so long? Why didn't he pull away? Why did he tell me to kiss him? Didn't he technically kiss me? He said he was bi. The way that he kissed me got me thinking. Is it possible he could like me?

Don't be stupid Johnnie. There's no way a guy like Kyle could ever like a loser like you.

But I think I really like him!

I don't care. He doesn't like you. He never will.

       "Johnnie? Are you okay?" Bryan asked, sympathy in his eyes.
       "Yeah, man. Why would I be?"
       "Well, you and Kyle... You know. And the he just-" he gestured to the door then gestured to me. "And you're crying.
       I hadn't realized, but tears were streaming down my face. I let out a sob and ran to meet room, grabbing my camera on the way so I could edit the video. I edited and posted it, and I fell asleep with the part of the video where we kissed on a loop.

==========================

       When I woke up that morning, I probably had about a thousand notifications on my phone. I checked a few of them.
       The only thing most of them said was "#KOHNNIE" with like, fifty emojis.
       I looked it up, and apparently it was mine and Kyle's ship name.
       Kyle.
       I remembered what happened last night, and I checked my messages to see if Kyle responded. Nothing.
       A few tears drip down my face.
       But then my heart stops.
       I just got a message from Kyle.