*Chapter 36*

*Kyle*

As I walked down the makeshift isle, I remembered just how beautiful Johnnie was.

In his suit jacket, he looked so cute. I mean, he looks cute every day, but damn.

When I reached him, he had tears of joy in his eyes and he gave me the tightest hug ever.

"I love you so much." he whispered. I just winked in response, making him blush.

"Can I ask you something? It's kind of important."

"Of course." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Where's the dude that makes us officially married?"

I laughed and said, "Vic said he knew someone who could do it for us."

He groaned.

"What?" I asked, worried.

"Knowing Vic, it's gonna be Jaime or something."

"Hey! I'm over here!" Jaime yelled from the back row.

"Guys get ready! He's almost here!" Vic squealed. About a minute later, Kellin Quinn walked up to Vic.

"What do you want, Vic? I was getting ready for my date tonight."

Vic grinned evilly. "Do you know any of the stuff that those pastor guys say at weddings?"

"Bits and pieces, why?"

"Because those two," he pointed at us, "need to get married. Like, now." he added.

"Dammit, Vic! Why do you always get me into situations like this?" Kellin scolded playfully. Vic just shrugged as he walked toward us.

"Okay, so I'm just going to say what I remember, alright? Keep in mind that that isn't a lot, and it definitely won't be exact."

Johnnie and I nodded our heads in agreement.

He cleared his throat and began. "These two are getting married now. If any of you have an objection, speak now or forever hold your peace."

We heard the patter of someone running in the distance, and whoever it was shouted, "I OBJECT!"