❤️Chapter 27❤️

*Kyle*

I got Jeydon to admit to me that he likes Damon, and lately I've been helping him out with the whole situation.
I feel kind of bad because I'm not allowed to tell Johnnie, and I haven't been spending much time with him. I'm with him every second I can be, but then every five minutes, Jeydon needs me.
It's pretty obvious that Damon likes Jeydon back, but he won't believe me, and I don't want to out him to the entire bus. I was going to ask him about it later, but we have a meet you to go to.
       I really wanted to go to the meet up with Johnnie because the fans give me an excuse to kiss him even more, but he has the flu. I told him to just stay in our bed so I could take care of him, but he refused. He didn't want me to get sick.
       I have the sweetest fiance in the world. I have no idea what I did to deserve him. He is the best thing that has happened to me in my entire life.
       I love him so much.

*Bryan*

       Johnnie laid in mine and Jordan's bed. Since Jordan stayed last time, it was my turn.
       As soon as everybody left, Johnnie started crying.
       "Johnnie? What's wrong? Do you need me to get you and kind of medicine?" I asked.
       "N-no. I'm not sick."
       "What?"
       "I- I just wanted to be alone."
       "Johnnie, what's wrong? You need to tell me so I can help you."
       "Y-you can't help me."
       "Why not?"
       "I-I think Kyle is ch-cheating on m-me." he said, sobbing uncontrollably.