*Chapter 9*

*Johnnie*

       I hurry into Starbucks and Kyle waiting for me. I run over to apologize.
       "I'm so sorry I'm late! I started watching videos and-"
       "It's fine man." he says laughing. His smile is so cute. It makes me smile back every time.
       "So um.... What did you want to talk about?" Kyle says, looking down shyly and rubbing his neck.
       "Oh! I-uh... Well... Can we go out back?" I mumble.
       "No problem."

*Kyle*

       We go behind the store to talk after I get a drink.
       "What happened yesterday?" Johnnie's says as soon as we get there.
       "Well, you had to kiss me for a dare, and it lasted a little longer than intended."
       "I know, but why? I was supposed to kiss you, not the other way around! That was the dare!" He started to raise his voice.
       "Johnnie, please don't yell..." I mumbled. 
       "KYLE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED LAST NIGHT! IT WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A QUICK KISS!"
       I was crying by now, and it took me second to say anything. Johnnie had a look of guilt, sadness, and anger in his beautiful blue eyes. That just made me cry more. Then I spoke.

*Johnnie*

       Kyle was crying. As if I hadn't felt bad enough already. I had yelled at him. I'm such an idiot. I blinked back tears as he spoke. I didn't want him to see me cry.
       "J-Johnnie... I-I really... It's just that......" he let out a sob. Seeing him like this was killing me, especially because it's my fault.
       "IT'S JUST THAT WHAT KYLE? IT'S JUST THAT YOU WERE JUST DOING FOR THE VIDEO? IT'S JUST THAT YOU HATE ME? WHAT IS IT KYLE? WHAT?" I yelled. Tears began streaming down my face.
       "DAMMIT JOHNNIE! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! I LIKE YOU, OKAY?" he yelled.
       I was so taken aback that I didn't even respond.
       "I like you, and you hate me! I ran away after we kissed because I was confused, Johnnie. I know you hate me, and that's why I ran. I didn't know how you would react. I thought you would yell at me or something..." he said quietly.
       He sat down and began silently sobbing with his face in his hands. I sat down in front of him and pulled his hands from his face. I hold onto his shoulders and look into his gorgeous brown eyes.
       "Kyle, I-" I took a deep breath

*Kyle*

       "I like you too Kyle," Johnnie says. "And I hate seeing you like this. I wanted to talk to you because I thought you hated me. I'm so sorry for yelling at you, i just really like you."
       Before I know it, Johnnie was sitting on my lap kissing me. I kissed back, but I pulled away before we kissed for as long as we did last time.
       "Johnnie?" I said as I kissed him. Not a long kiss this time, but a short one, full of love.
       "Yeah Kyle?" he asked, kissing me back.
       "Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask timidly.
       "Of Course!" Johnnie squeals and kisses me.
       After about five minutes of kissing, I pull away.
       "Sweet because you and I are my OTP."
       "Mine too." Johnnie smiles.
        And with that, we walk hand in hand to our cab.