Chapter 1: When Feli meets Raphael (part 1).

Feli's POV.

I was in the rooftops in my Kai-Ken form carring my own buisness when my ears twitched and I start growling deeply and agressivly I am not running away of my enemie I am Kurotora's daughter Felicitas a soilder of Ohu next to be leader cause our leader Gin doesn't have kids so I agree to be te next leader and when I looks everywhere I was surronded how I hate to be surronded well, Karai appeares infront of me and next to him was Shredder and I say *growling* "what do ya want?!" And Shredder say "you know what we want" *smirks and continue* "we wants you" and I growls loudly and start fighting the foot ninja in my fast speed and I fight Karai until I knock her out so it was only Shredder and me and I jumps to him and was about to grabs his neck when I feels something going through my right eye and I howls loudly in pain and when someone makes that thing go out I falls to the floor whimpering in pain and the last thing I saw before black out was a red clad turtle coming towards me and picks me up.

Raph's POV.

I was out alone with my anger issues boiling out until I hear a howl that freezed my blood, and I looks in the direction of the howl to see a dog I don't know the breed but it was tiger striped and when I looks in her inside I could see a girl growling trying to keep inside so it won't hurt her and I attacks the Shredder taking his claws out of her right eye and when I did she was passing out so I runs over and picks her up and start running towards the lair.

-time skip to when they arrive to the lair.-

Leo's POV.

When I see Raph come with a passed out dog but see in her inside that was a girl struggling to keeps awake and get the part of her dog to wakes up it makes me looks at Raph questionably and Raph say "blame Shredder he was fightin' her when I arrive with my anger issues" and I nods and say "takes her to Donnie she need help and fast" and he nods and takes eje to Donnie.

Feli's Minds POV.

What happen?! Where I am?! Who are does voices and what they wants of me?! I am freaking out I want to wakes up! I want to see where I am and who is the one who save me.