Chapter 18: When Feli give birth.

Feli's POV.

*8 months later* - *they still in April's vacations house*

I was laying in the bed cuddling with Raph this 8 months I was getting really into my mother's instint I get overprotective when Mikey fell I only let Leo, Raph or Donnie to get near then anyone else yeah I have to say my best friend is Mikey but my big brother is Leo well I was trying to calms down cause I just arguge with April cause I was moodie and when I realize what was happening I apologize to her but she say it was nothing and in that moment I feels my lower stomach hurts alot that makes me howls loud in pain and Raph looks at me and say "it's time right?" And I nods holding my stomach and I say "go and get Donnie please" and he nods and runs out and comes back with Donnie and Donnie say "okay I will help now" and Raph say "JUST DO IT SHELL FA' BRAINS!" And I whimpers and Donnie helps me giving birth.

-Time skip when Feli give birth-.

*still Feli's POV*

I was so exausted but ready to see my baby and when I see it was a baby girl I smiles bigger and I looks at Raph and he was smiling while holding her he lays beside me and give her to me and I holds her close and she start drinking milk from my chest and I say "how we are going to name her?" And Raph say "how about Rachel?" And I say "I like Rachel 😊".

Raph's POV.

When Rachel born I was so happy now I am cuddling with Feli and smiling at Rachel and I kisses Feli's cheek and then Rachel's forhead and smiles bigger and sees Leo that was looking at me and I nods and he came over and say "how is her name?" And Feli say "her name is Rachel" and Leo smiles bigger and say "she is so pretty 😊" and Feli and I say "thanks Leo" and Leo say "You're welcome"