Chapter 12: mating season

Warning: If you are sensitive, don't like or too young to read this just skeap to the next chapter that would be up after this one.

Well you can go back to read ^^

-------

Feli's POV.

*6 months after*

I was playing Stranded Deep when I feels my mating season start and I start wagging my tail waldly and I feels Raph behind me and when I looks up at him and he was smirking and I paused the game and stands up and walks over to him and wraps my arms around him and he kisses me and I kisses back and Raph picks me up and takes me to our room and he pins me to the wall and start kissing my neck and I start moaning and he takes my clothes out.

Raph's POV.

Today is mating season, so I was walking to the kitchen when I see Feli there and she looks at me feeling my pressence and walks over me and wraps her hands over me and when I picks her up and takes her to our room and I pins her on the wall and kisses her neck as she moans and I takes her clothes out and I goes inside her and let her adjust and when she moans I start trusthing fast and hard until we all cums moaning each other name and then after I pulls out I lays down with her on my plastron and falls asleep along with her.