Chapter 19: Going back to New York

Feli's POV.

*2 weeks later*

I was packing my stuff almost Rachel's stuff we were going back to New York and this time I will fight Shredder showing him how angry I was anyone mess with my family and get away of it well I feels 2 pair of arms wrapping around my waist and looks up to see a smirking Raph and I giggles and kisses his cheek and keeps packing giggling all the packing and when I get done I picks Rachel up and sits down on the bed knowing she would be hungry now and let her drink milk of my chest yeah my mother instint are out and more than before and Raph sits beside me and holds me close to him protectibly and I smiles at him bigger and rest my head on his shoulder and when Rachel get done she yawns and falls asleep and we walks out and Raph get my bags on the car and yeah it would be the first time the others except from Donnie and Leo sees Rachel she was always on the room cause knowing Mikey he would try and pranks me don't cearing that I have his newphew on my arms and when Mikey sees Rachel he just dropped the water ballon and was about to runs to me when Raph glears at him and Mikey pouts and I giggles quietly and goes to the Shellraizor.

Raph's POV.

When we speed up of the house and goes back to New York I goes near Feli and Rachel and put Feli on my lap and I see sensei watching at us and smiling at us almost and when we find the lair that was lonely without Foot Ninjas we runs to the lair and close the lair so they won't find us and it makes me feels better and that Feli and Rachel are protected and I see Feli going to the couch and sits down and I smiles at her and goes over her and I say "ya okay?" And she say "yeah just tierd" and I say *making her lies on my legs carefull with Rachel* "get some sleep" and she nods and falls asleep wrapping her tail around Rachel protectibly and I smiles bigger.