Chapter 23: When Feli finds that she is pregnant again.

Feli's POV.

*next day*

I was asleep ontop of Raph and I feels like throwing up so I runs to the bathroom and start throwing up and Raph burst in the bathroom worried and he rubs my back and he say "baby tells me what's wrong?" And I say "I just wakes up and feels like throw up" and Raph say "is your tummy hurts?" My tummy start to hurts alot and I say "yeah like hell" and Raph give me a pregnancy test and say "here use this" and I say "thanks Raph" and he nods and goes outside and I use the test until it's beep and I see and it's was positive and I howls in happiness and Raph burst inside the bathroom and say "what is it babe?" And I say *smiling* "I am pregnant" and Raph smiles bigger and come over me and kneels kissing me and I kisses him back wagging my tail and he picks me up and we go to the living room to watch Rachel play with her uncle Mikey in her dark blue and red striped Kai-Ken.

Raph's POV.

We go to the living room to see Rachel playing with Mikey and Leo walks over and say "what's up bro?" And I holds Feli overprotective and Feli say "I am pregnant again and he is an overprotective boyfriend" and I kisses her forhead and she wags tail happly and nuzzles me and I nuzzles her back and I takes her to the kitchen, puts her on the chair and I start doing her breakfast and when I put her breakfast infront of her she start eatting happly and I smiles bigger and she say "best scrambled eggs ever" and I say *smiling* "thanks baby" and she say "You're welcome baby" and she keeps eatting until she was done.