Chapter 24: When they see the babies and which gender are them

Feli's POV.

*6 months later*

I was laying down in the lab table nerveously I never did an unltrasound I keep a surprise Rachel cause I was in the want but this baby is killing me of anxious so I was getting ready and when Donnie put a gel that ticklish I chuckles and when Donnie finds the baby I was surprised it was two babies and Raph burst inside and see the two babies and get shocked and Donnie say "they are two boys" and Raph smiles bigger and comes over me kisses me and I kisses back and I see sensei watching and see the two babies and he say "congratulations guys" and Raph and me say "thanks you Sensei" and Sensei nods and walks out and after Donnie cleans my belly Raph picks me up and takes me to the couch and Leo and Mary where there playing with Rachel and Leo looks at Raph and say "well bro how many?" And Raph say "twins boys" and I say "we can calls them Sparta and Shadow" and Raph say "sounds good baby" and I smiles bigger.

Mary's POV.

When I hear Feli was having twins was getting so happy for her and when they were both boys I see Raph get more overprotective now two live are in Feli's belly and he won't risk her or loose her not now and Feli kisses Raph and Raph kisses her back and I see Rachel walking over them and Feli after pulls away picks her up and sits her on her lap and Rachel say "I am goin' to be a big sister?" And Feli say *smiling* "yes ya are goin' to be a big sista' and ya would do it good" and Feli ticklish Rachel and Rachel start laughing and Raph smiles bigger and he say "I love to see my two baby girls toghether" and Feli pokes Rachel's plastron and then kisses her forhead and Raph smiles bigger and so did Leo and me.