Chapter 2: When Feli meets Raphael (part 2).

Raph's POV.

After Donnie fix her up he say that her eye wasn't able to get fixed he just have to clean it and let her rest and I takes her to my room and I let her in my bed and I goes to the dojo to tells sensei, but there it was Leo and sensei say "where is her Raphael?" And I say "she is still passed out on my room" and Sensei say "okay what happen?" And I say "she was attacked by the Foot Clan she defeat the Foot Ninjas and Karai but Shredder put his claws on her right eyes" and sensei say "okay she can stay only, only if she wants" and I hear Mikey say "she is awake! She just move her right ear!" And Leo, Sensei and me runs out and runs into my room to see her one eye cause she still on her dog form and I say "are you okay?" And she nods and morph normal and when she does that she has both eyes green honey eyes and she say "yea I am okay thanks fa savin' me" and I say "not problem".

Feli's POV.

Finaly I wakes up and I feels like a train pass all over me and the red clad turtle say "by the way my name is Raphael but Raph for short" and I say "nice to meet ya Raph my name is Felicitas but Feli fa' short" and I see two shadows and looks at Raph questionably and he say "they are my father Master Splinter and that is my older brother Leonardo" and I nods and sits up and sighs and Raph say "want to eat something?" And I say "yes please".