Chapter 28: when they finds Mikey.

Cody's POV.

I was amazed I meet three of the turtles and their girlfriends and Raph's three kids and what is more amazing is that the turtle one is his mate and the mother of his kids and well we go out to search for Mikey and I see Feli shifting into a Kai-Ken and smells the air and she say "north!!" And Donnie goes north until we approach a turtle and Feli jumps down and get infront of him growling and she takes him up to the ship and we goes back home and when we get to the apartment I see my uncle Don getting near the kids and Feli growls protectibly and jumps infront of them with her sais out ready to attack if it's necessary and the kids runs to Raph crying sceard and Raph looks at them and growls at my uncle and holds Rachel and Mikey holds Shadow and Sparta.

Don's POV. (Cody's uncle).

When I see the kids were watching my newphew comics collection in awe I was about to grabs them to take them out of the house when a really mad female turtle with sais get infront of them growling and I see the three kids running towards another turtle and I attacks her and she does the same shifting into a Kai-Ken and bites my arm and I wince in pain and she snarls at me but little I know she has her friends with her and they where glearing at me and that makes me back off a bit and she growls and say "if you get near my kids again and try to touch em' I won't hesitate in killing you!" And I nods sceard.