Chapter 9: Getting Gin and Kurotora back.

Feli's POV.

*1 month later*

It was one month later of getting new friends and now we were 1198 dogs counting Raph he is a good leader I don't know how he isn't the leader of the turtles man I just love him that much and well we get to the Shredder's lair and when we get there Raph and I were boiling there they are Leo, Mary, Donnie, Mikey and sensei where in the same cell that Gin and my father and I jumps with the full pack and start fighting them all and when is only was Shredder and Hougen and I hear a gasp of Leo when he sees Raph Kai-Ken inside seeing his turtle form smirking knowing that I was getting near the cell and when I open the cell and the guys get out I see my dad knocked out and Gin say "Feli you came here to save us and over pass my power I am letting the pack destiny in your paws along with your mate" and with that words all my pack bows their heads respectfully and I say *looking at them* "guys ya..." And when I looks at Raph explaining all to his brothers and they all nods in agreements then they all looks at me and see that I was walking towards my dad.

Hougen's POV.

Shit! This couldn't be possible they give the female Kai-Ken the leadership.

Raph's POV.

When I tells my brothers and sensei that I want to be like Feli they automaticaly understand and I see Feli walking to the old Kai-Ken and nuzzles him trying to wakes him up but he didn't and her ears were dropping down and I runs to her side and licks her forhead and picks the old Kai-Ken up and walks out she in my side and Sensei say "they can stay with us there is a few kairs some near our lair the full pack" and Feli say "okay thanks Sensei" and I see one of her brothers come over to us and picks Gin up.