Chapter 13: When Feli finds that she is pregnat.

Feli's POV.

*next day*

When I wakes up ontop of Raph without my clothes and blushes madly so I stands up and get dressed and lays beside him and wait to him to wakes up but couldn't wait cause I have that wierd feeling of throws up and fast stands up and runs to the bathroom that was in the same room and start throwing up and then whines cause my tummy hurts alot but then I remember something I buy knowing that was mating season and use the pregnazy test and wait until it beeps and see that was a + that means that I was pregnat and I get shocked but get draged out of my thoughts by Raph shaking me and he say "tells me we didn't do it yesterday!" And I just nods and show him the test not able to talk and he at first get shocked then he get happy and hugs me carefully and I hugs back and snuggles into him.

Raph's POV.

OMG! I am going to be a father and I am so happy and picks Feli up and walks to the  kitchen and start making her some breakfast and she start to wags her tail happly and smiles bigger and when I finish doing breakfast I give it to her and smiles at her and she say "thanks Raph" and I say *picking her up and sitting her on my lap rubbing her belly* "You're welcome Feli" and she starts eatting and I see Mary coming and start getting overprotective with Feli and she giggles and kisses my cheek and I smiles at her and she smiles back snuggling up into me and finish her breakfast.