Chapter 8: When Raph meets Feli's brothers

Feli's POV.

*3 weeks later*

I was hanging up with Raph in the woods he wants to know where I go all the nights so I was in my Kai-Ken form but that desadvantage is that my brothers and father can tracks me down easly and Raph doesn't know about my brothers yet and I was talking with him when I hears Kagetora my twin brother say "SIS!" And Raph get alert and takes his sais out and I say "BRO! What's up?!" And Nobutora and Harutora say *worried seeing my right eye wasn't there* "dad was kidnapped by Hougen along with the Great leader and taken to someone called Shredder!" And Raph and I growls and Kagetora say "what we are going to do?" And I say *growling* "I will tells you what we are going to do we are going to get more pack members and then when we are ready we re goin' to attacks them in a surprise gift of the Ohu soilders!" And I see Raph was amaized of how I was standing the situation and he say "babe I want to be part of the pack please" and I say "ya sure babe? I will have to bite ya" and Raph say "I am sure and I don't care" and I nods carefully bites his hand gently and pulls away after see him that he have a Kai-Ken tail and ears and he morph to a red with black tiger stripes with golden eyes and I smiles and nuzzles him and he nuzzles me back.

Raph's POV.

Whoa I am a Kai-Ken like Feli and her brothers and when I hears what they were saying and that they would get more pack members and when we start running we end in a clift and Feli's brothers jumps it and I was shocked and Feli say "babe is okay ya can do it just use yar ninja skills" and I nods and speed up and jumps the clift and when I see Feli she was in the other side next to me smiling and she say "tell ya babe".