Chapter 3: When Maria meets Leo.

Maria's POV.

-2 week later-

I was searching for Feli cause she was missing 2 weeks now and I am getting really worried, so I dicede to search for her when all of a sudden I get draged into a dark alley and I was struggling to get away of them and I hear a male voice say "leave her alone Fong!" And I looks everywhere and then I see two shadows and then they jumps down and start fighting the Purple Dragons and I was amaized of how they works toghether and when they finish a female voice say "you okay?" And I reconize that voice as Feli's voice and I say "yes I am okay! How about you?" And she say "I am fine".

Leo's POV.

I see as they talk until Feli looks at like sorry and her friend say "who is him Feli?" And I say "my name is Leonardo but Leo for short" and she say "my name is Maria but calls me Mary" and I say "nice to meet you Mary" and she say "nice to meet you too Leo" and I looks at Feli and see that she was getting bored and I chuckles I know she want to be with Raph as fast as she can they love spend time toghether and Feli looks at me like can we go back to the lair and I say "okay so Mary want to come with us or want to go home?" And she say "I will go home I have to do something really important" and Feli say "okay be save" and she goes to the near manhole and jumps inside. But I follows Mary to see where she live and if she do to her home safe.